Preface

The story  𝐿𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝒮𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝑒𝒾𝑔𝓃  is based on my own ideas.  All the characters are fictional and not based on real people in any way.  However, the characters are portrayed by real life actors and actresses.  I know there are a lot of recurring characters that you will see throughout the story, but there are only a few that matter more.  You'll be able to make the distinction of who is more important and who isn't.   

I have somewhat of a playlist created for this story, so let me know if you would be interested in checking out what I listen to in order to get inspired - and what soundtrack vibes go along with the storyline.

All gifs and pictures are found from various searches on pinterest.
Typing in random keywords really helps paint the story in pictures in order for people to get a glimpse of the storytelling process.

Copyright

All rights reserved.

No part of this document may be reproduced, replicated, or transmitted in any form or by any means including but limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author; which is me. Also republication on other websites is prohibited. (This has happened before). So if you see my story or other stories of mine on any other server besides Wattpad please let me know immediately. I only publish stories on Wattpad and nowhere else.

My other stories are published on my other account:  dreamshadexx 

I am starting to use this account for purely fictional written stories that come from my own imagination.  All of my other fiction writing including fanfictions are on my other account. 

Extended Summary

Nineteen years of being ordinary. Nineteen years of being normal. 

Meet Alex Fitz.  A nineteen year old college law student trying to get through life. Day in and day out, just trying to make it through. Her sarcastic attitude and free spirited nature has masked her terrifying insecurity of being completely ordinary. 

Born to Ezra Fitzgerald and Valentina Ellison with the full name Alexandra Katerina Fitzgerald.  She is a Princess completely unaware of that fact.  When her younger half brother shows up to make her aware of her royal status, she laughs in his face and thinks he is crazy.  Her brother, Dominick Fitzgerald, makes a deal with Alex to train with the kingdom to assume the throne after their father steps down as king.

The deal:  Train to be a princess until the coronation, then she either becomes Queen or she comes home and resumes her ordinary life.

With a giant leap of faith and Dominick's private jet - Alex and her best friend, Kat Harding, drop their entire life and move to the kingdom of Astalilia. She is thrown into a world full of princes, princesses, fancy ball gowns, kingdom policies, and magical powers!

Can Alex make it as Princess Alexandra Katerina Fitzgerald?  Will she be able to complete her training before the coronation?  Could the girl who has never worn a dress and high heels before rule over an entire kingdom, or will the pressures of learning how to be a princess cause her to flee the kingdom - just like her mother did?

If you're reading this right now, I Love you; no if, ands, or buts about that. I love you for even clicking on this book to read. And I love those that will stick around until the end of the book. A lot of people will say that this is just your average teen romance and heartbreak story. However, it's so much more than that. It's a story about hope, love, family, and decision making - with a nice fantasy twist. 

Also, I'd really appreciate it if people weren't ghost readers. I love interacting with you guys in the comment section and I love seeing when you guys vote on the story chapters because it gives me an idea of what you like to see in the books. I also like when you guys give me more ideas because most of my books are unedited and I can always incorporate other ideas to make them even better. I typically always reply to comments whether good or bad (I prefer good ones). It makes my day, because it let's me know that you guys are interested in the story. Plus it distracted me from being a real adult and doing my actual schoolwork that I never want to do. Seeing the views, votes, and comments go up makes me more and more inclined and motivated to keep writing this story and other stories.

ENJOY. MY. LOVES