TWENTY-FOUR | BROKEN PRINCESS

𝒞𝐻𝒜𝒫𝒯𝐸𝑅  𝒯𝒲𝐸𝒩𝒯𝒴-𝐹𝒪𝒰𝑅 | 𝐵𝑅𝒪𝒦𝐸𝒩 𝒫𝑅𝐼𝒩𝒞𝐸𝒮𝒮

"𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘦𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘥, 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵." —𝘙𝘰𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘵 𝘓𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴 𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯 

  𝓦EDNESDAY 𝓙ANUARY 𝓣HIRTEENTH

Sitting alone in the loft for three days has been the epitome of boring. I have dreamed of being on my own for years, but without Kat, there is nothing more boring. I would watch the ceiling for the entirety of the day. Watching paint dry seemed more appealing than my current situation.

I have been sitting in my bed for the last three days doing absolutely nothing. I get takeout delivery to my door for every meal, and I sit in utter boredom all day long.

I stared at the minimal number of pictures that I have from Astalilia. Kat would kill me if she knew that I developed these pictures without her, but I needed to bring them back to Virginia with me.

My favorite picture is taken on the grounds of the palace. Obviously!

It is a picture of Nathan and I standing next to Apollo during one of our riding lessons.

I had saddled Apollo correctly for the first time and it had begun snowing outside, so we decided not to exert Apollo too much for the day. We held onto the reins and walked around the riding area for a while. Nathan and I talked while we were walking, and Kat decided that it was a photographic moment for us.

I had other pictures with Kat, Henry, Gabe, and Seraphina in them; however, the picture with Nathan and Apollo will always hold a special place in my heart.  Nathan looked so happy and at peace. Never in his dreams did he think soon after that picture, he would be dead.

There was also a picture of Dominick and I arguing during a game of croquet. Dominick kept telling me that everything I was doing was wrong. The two of us fought for over an hour while playing, because I believed that I was winning. Either Dominick was a sore loser, or I was a sore loser; however, it is more likely that I was the sore loser. I doubt that I was winning that game.

After sitting in utter silence for a few days, I got used to talking to my plants more. I only used my ability in small increments, because it exhausted me to use my ability too much off Astalilian soil. It physically drained the life out of me. 

"Two more minutes and my lunch is free," I said. My Devil's Ivy plant sat on my nightstand. I caught myself talking to them more than my other plants.