𝟐𝟏 || 𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐥

"I want to taste you again, like a secret or a sin"

                                          ♣️

"Why didn't you agree? It's a once-in-a-lifetime proposal" Ava screamed, looking over her shoulder as she washed the dishes and I cleaned the floor.

There's nothing better than being home.

"For me it's not,I have other plans" I shrugged not interested "And I won't leave you alone in this house."

She laughed, shaking her head "I've spent enough time with them before you show up, I think I could handle it."

I raised an eyebrow amusedly, staring at her "Well, you're not going to get rid of me any time soon, so don't even try."

She laughed and continued to wash the dishes.

"Do you want to watch a movie with Emma tonight? We haven't done it in a long time" I suggested as I approached her.

She nodded, turning off the water and looking at me.

"Yeah, sounds great , Emma missed you a lot."

I tried to keep from smiling like an idiot. I loved Emma and I hate to admit how much I became attached to her.I missed her and Ava when I was in Italy maybe a little too much.

"I can't wait to see her" I sighed. "For the first time, I want Stephanie to come home faster."

At that moment, our peace was interrupted by a third person entering the kitchen. Of course it's Alexander.

I haven't seen him all day because he gave us a break from work for the well done job in Italy. For the last three days there we have been constantly at boring meetings with him.

But I slept in Alexander's bed every night, and he made sure I'll come at least three times before really getting to sleep so I was fine with that. Fuck,I''m lucky.

What that mouth could do...oh and that tounge.

FOCUS AMERA.

I don't know why my heart did a little jump of happiness when I saw him enter the room, although he's visibly tired and exhausted from work, he still looks perfect, as always.

His gaze stuck to me immediately, his eyes lit up with happiness. He put a little smile on his face before looking at Ava and nodding, trying to keep a straight face.

"Ladies"

"Mr. Anderson" Ava whispered timidly, nodding and I looked at her. Her mood changed for a split second when she saw him.

"I can see you're both busy, so I won't bother you" he nodded, looking at me for a second before looking away. "I'll be in my office if you girls need anything" he said professionally before leaving  the room, and this allowed Ava to catch her breath.

I still don't understand why she is so afraid of Alexander and Stephanie. Did they did something to her? Well yes, they treated her bad before I came, but now things are different. She's not really open to talk about this with me, but I hope soon she'll be.

"I need to talk with him about something" I said to her "I'll be right back."

She just nodded with a slight smile before starting to clean the table.

I took a deep breath as I left the kitchen and headed to his office. With each step I felt my heart rise to my throat, holding my breath. This man is pulling me towards him, there is something in him I just can't get enough.