16 : Crashed party

My heart was drumming in my ears, temporally blocking me from hearing any voice

    My heart was drumming in my ears, temporally blocking me from hearing any voice. My voice faded as we entered in his room. His hands still around me, keeping me up from the floor making me immobile.

    My hands tightened around his shoulders in fear of falling as I felt his one hand loosing his grip on me. He surprisingly balanced me with his one hand on few seconds locking the door with his free hand and quickly holding me with his both hands again.

     He put me on his bed softly and inhaled heavy breath as he stood properly. We just stared at each other for few seconds. Grasping the situation. Even though we had sleepover at his house few times but we never actually slept on his bed. Always dozing off in the living room on his big couch. I felt a little nervous, unable to move from the position I was left. Clearing my foggy mind, I finally found my voice after taking few breaths.

    "soobin, are you mad?!" my voice little high pitched, still in shock.

"I'm sorry... I -I just need you to calm down."

    "how exactly do you expect me to clam down? After witnessing that?!" I asked lowering my voice few octaves seeing his handsome face in distress.

"I know you must feel so confused now but please... calm down. I'll tell you everything." He said holding my both hands in his.

"okay. Tell me then."

"I will. But first, tell me why you were crying?" he sat in front of me on a chair as I was settled on the edge of his soft mattress.

      I sighed as he was staring in my eyes, wanting to know what lies behind them, holding my hands in a soft grip.

"I had a fight with hobi." I started.

      "but, this time it is really his fault! He just keep yelling at me every time. Today, I had to complete my assignments which took my whole day. Thank god, taehyun was there or else I would still be in library, completing them." I huffed looking down.

    "I didn't even eat the whole day! I was tired and came home like just and half hour ago or something. He just came and suddenly started to go off on me saying rubbish." I flailed my hands around. Explaining everything moving my hands getting annoyed.

     "so, you didn't eat anything? You must be hungry." He said.

"no, I had some yells few minutes ago. I'm full. Of course, I'm hungry, stupid! God! Soobin, don't make me angry.. and why the heck your room is so cold? It's fucking antarctica here!" I rubbed my forearms to get warm and adjusted my hair so they could be covering my body like some hair blanket.

"okay. I'm sorry. Don't curse that much. It's you who are wearing less in this cold weather. My room is normal." He says tsking at my cursing like the older person he tries to be in between us.