33 : Dance of Swords

Silent night, moon light peeking through large windows, dim lights giving a dreamy glow as they reflected from golden interior of the hallways

Why am I here?

     Unconsciously I started walking through it. making an unfamiliar turn, I see a big door in front of me. I was about to knock on it but stop feeling the need to turn. There, I see a blurry figure stood beside a side table, decorated with a beautiful vase with little blue flowers. I move towards it to see who it was but the scenery starts to get blurry. I try to run towards it but everything goes blank and I woke up.

     " what was that?" I whisper to myself as I sit up on my bed.

     " another dream?! It can't be right? that's ridiculous." I ridicule my thinking, pushing back my bed hair.

   " my lady, you are awake? I was about to wake you up." I hear lea and nod at her.

" are you still thinking about your fight with prince Beomgyu that day? Please don't take it to heart whatever prince has said to you would have been just his anger speaking."

"well.. I wasn't but, now I am. How do you even know that we had a fight?" I asked her rolling my eyes getting up from bed. She quickly made me wear a robe and other court lady pushed fluffy slippers in front of my feet.

" words travel faster my lady. and it is not hard to guess that you both fought seeing how you guys entered in the palace ."

" sheesh... whatever. So, what is in my schedule today?"

" Photoshoot for few magazines and some interviews." She followed me as I walked towards bathroom.

" how many more interviews there are? I thought we were done with them yesterday.."

" just 3 more.. then you are free! You remember right? princess invited you to sword practice.. do your best!"

" ah yes! Today's that day right! ugh.. but those interviewers asks weird questions. I get nervous around them."

        " secretary Mrs. Baek will take care of them. No need to worry. I have informed her regarding that. You did good all this time.. just few more. Let's get ready now my lady. I just saw the dresses for photoshoot and they are the prettiest dresses I have ever seen! Let's hurry up!" lea encouraged me.

     "  yes! Just a little bit closer your majesty.. put your hand on her highnesses waist." Photographer instructs and yeonjun pulls me towards him by my waist a little hard. He smirks in satisfaction as he gets a reaction out of me.

" don't puff out those cute cheeks like that.. we don't want any scandalous photos of king biting the queens cheeks go viral right?" he whispers in my ear pushing the stray hairs behind my ear.