3 : Rabbit hole

"Here's your chocolate

   "Here's your chocolate. now go inside." Soobin said pushing me towards my apartment door.

"Okay.. Okay.. I'm going."

"You know I have an important seminar tomorrow otherwise you know how much I love having you around me..."

"And don't you have trekking planned for tomorrow morning?" he asked continuing.

"but I thought we were going together!" I exclaimed with expecting eyes.

"I'm sorry sunshine... I really don't have time tomorrow. How about you meet me in the evening at my university? We can go to that new café. Hmm?" he proposed.

"um... okay!" I smiled accepting it.

"Get some sleep now bye!!" he ruffled my hair and turned to go on his floor. He lives below my floor.

"Wait...! Where's my good night hug?" I asked.

      He just laughed turning to me and enveloped ne in his embrace. My face stuffed in his chest as his arms went around my head and shoulders.

"You know I always wonder why you are so short?! I can't even hug you properly without lifting you" he laughed teasing me.

"Yah! I'm not short okay? I'm 5.3! You are just too tall for anyone!" I argued with the muffled voice hitting at his sides with my hands around him.

"Yep! Sweet dreams dwarf." He chuckled releasing me

"Sweet dreams giant!" I said showing him my tongue.

    He walked in elevator and the door slowly closes as he threw his last smile of the day at me.

     I sighed and turned to knock on my door but it opened suddenly making me wobble inside.

"I knew! It was you. Is this any time to come home?!" hoseok yelled.

"Why are you wobbling? Did you drink?!"

"What?! No!"

"Who were here you with? I heard someone." He interrogated.

"Soobin." I answered.