51 : The Dark Invader

     The royal palace of kingdom of corea, situated at the heart of Seoul. A large ancient estate surrounded by busy roads, flashing lights and towers that touched the sky. Kingdom of corea was the only country other than united kingdom which had a functioning royal family. the country was flourished and developed, it was also considered the best country to live, with all those endless opportunities in entertainment, technology, education, everything! It was the country of dreamers. But nobody can be that perfect right? while corea was so modern, the mindset of people was ancient. The system of hierarchy, titles, strict norms and traditions which were overbearing for people of the modern age.

     The country was so prosperous yet the people living in it weren't happy, well.. some of them. these unhappy people have come to realize that the problem why corea was so unbearable in system was because of the presence of royals. They were convinced that stripping the royals out of the power would bring them happiness. and what was the better way of ending tradition than rejecting their soulmates? kingdom of corea was the only country which was strictly keeping the tradition of soulmates alive, when other countries didn't cared much about it. outside the corea there were many who choose their own partners and rejected their soulmates. The gift of love graced by the goddess was insignificant to the modern people. That's why to fight for the freedom to choose love, people in corea has made an anti-soulmate group. The people who were sick of their soulmate, people who wanted to have fun in their life and not to be tied up to only one partner or the people who loved other instead of their own soulmate, also joined the anti- soulmate club. The club has high level secrecy that even government doesn't have any idea about the origins of the club. It was secretly spreading the message of free love, trying to break the kingdoms tradition of only marrying soulmates. In kingdom of corea living without soulmate was considered a taboo and whoever breached that tradition was looked down. There were also cases of society ostracizing the people who have ignored their bond.

    The kingdom of corea was currently facing the threat of anti-soulmate club who was creating a new wave of revolution.

" what did they say?" prince Beomgyu asked as to Mr. San as they walked in the hallways.

" it was just as before your highness. They were moving on their own and didn't really had an actual contact with them."

     There was a little riot of some anti soulmate club members in Seoul university but it was controlled by police in 3 hours. The protesters were even screaming slogans about boycotting royals. It was a mess and now, a breaking news all over on media. Another reason for media to trash royals and camping outside of the palace.

" how much time do they want? It's been years! And they can't even found a single lead about them? absurd! It's all absurd!" Beomgyu rages.

   " we are pressuring the police but it's of no use. These people just show up whenever they want to and even if they are caught they don't actually know about the leader. Even in their people they have too little information about the organization." San tells.