50 : The riddles

    " what are you guys up to these days? You all are always on to something every time I ask you out.." princess complaint. " and what is this about the summer house? Did something happened there?"

" yeah.. I mean kind of.." I hesitantly answered.

" what do you mean? Be specific queen haesoo.."

" ah.. I should have told you earlier.. you might know about those caves!"

    " what caves?"

" caves hidden in the property around our summer house."

" which one?"

    " which? There are more? Woah.. I didn't knew.." I mumbled

 " queen haesoo..? how can you not know this? what is head court lady even teaching you?" princess sighed in disappointment.

   "ah.. forget that..." I laughed nervously and continued, " do you know anything about those caves at house where Beomgyu used to live? I have visited them once but now they just disappeared from there. But I'm sure! we just have to find it!"

" wait.. wait.. caves? At mountain summer house? What kind of caves..? maybe it must have got buried in land slide."

"landslide?"

  "yeah.. there's a possibility but I don't remember that area having any caves.. when did you visited there?" princess asked curiously.

" ah.. actually, it was before I was yeonjun's soulmate.."

" queen haesoo... at least refer to him as oppa.. if not his majesty.." princess sighed again.

" yeah.. sorry..."

" anyways.. how did you even entered the place if you didn't even knew anyone?"

   " I.. actually, have no idea how I ended up there.. I was lost in the forest and fell in that cave.. it was so weird like it was so clean and the rocks on walls were so green! And then there was big dome painted with some paintings.. maybe someone's life.. it was so weird! And there was this blue light coming from a flute.."

" a flute? Do you have that flute ?"

   " yeah! You'll not believe but that flute is magical! When we all touched it.. I mean me and all boys.. we did it accidently of course.. but! It started to float and spin like crazy and split into six different flutes!"

" really?" princess was focused on my words.

   " yes.. like it was meant for us.. it rolled towards each of us like it was telling this one is yours specifically!"

   " that dome had a story related to those flutes but.. I just can't remember what it was but when I took that flute the ground just trembled and I was just sucked down like some sand in hourglass but you know what's the interesting part..? I landed Near summer house!