12 : Into the kingdom

Kingdom of corea, a country which was blessed by the gods

           Kingdom of corea, a country which was blessed by the gods. A small nation who ruled all over the Asia in their prime time.
    Though there was also a time, when the country who conquered almost   half world was falling down, the darkness was surrounding their kingdom, waiting for a chance to swallow them all in one endless dark.

     But, the solemn heart and the profound feelings of the young queen to save her people, to her kingdom woke up the greater.

         The queen worshipped the sea and she was blessed by the greater gods from the birth. Intelligence, beauty, courage, empathy she had it all.
  She was gods' perfect creation....       
       Almost.
   Just like the north star she showed everyone the path they desired but, she herself was aimless. To find herself she always drifted to the sea. Unknowingly she became the greatest server of dragon king. And at the time of her need he granted her with a weapon which can never loose a battel. A sword which shined white with her pure heart to fight with raging dark around her.

     The greater blessed her with the light to illuminate the world. Later, she becomes the first queen of the kingdom.

      Thousands of years passed but her legends were still told around the world. For some she became a myth and for some she became the goddess... and now a days she stays in the palace library along with the hundreds of other books of "rulers of kingdom of corea".

      In this 21st century with modern rules and government, the realm once vast like the oceans shrunken to its origins now, for a couple of centuries. The reign of kings and queens were over outside the kingdom switching to the path of democracy, Expect the kingdom of corea. Yes, they had the politicians and the blue house where the prime minister worked for the people of the kingdom. But the power still was in the hands of the king.

"your highness, the royal court is ready." A servant knocked the door of the kings' room in the inner palace.

    The door opened by the servants and strikingly handsome man stepped out wearing the royal suit made of black velvet and studded with the buttons that were actually expensive gems.

  Everyone in the passage lined up to greet the king of their kingdom 'Choi Yeon Jun'.

    His personal servants followed him with his body guard 'san'.

      The people in the court bowed as king yeonjun arrived. It was one of the monthly meetings. Where the prime minister and the other ministers submit the monthly report and discuss about the issues their country was facing.

      Even though just being 22-year-old, the king was powerful, ethical and worthy enough to rule the country.

     The court ended after the long hours of ministers disagreeing with each other's, coming up with useless topics in discussion and then the king putting them in their place. Being in royal court was always exhausting. After the court a private meeting was held in the kings' office in inner palace.