5 : Dumb head

Yelling through the whole fall I saw a bright light coming closer

       Yelling through the whole fall I saw a bright light coming closer. I tumbled through the bushes on a soft grassy field on my face. I groaned in pain as tried to push myself up from the ground. The fall this time was comparatively small.

"Hey! Who are you?!" I heard a deep voice above me.

   Trying to adjust my vision I scrambled on my feet pointing my knife at whoever was in front of me.

  "Really? A butter knife?" I heard and looked at the person who scoffed at me with now perfect vision.

"Put it down weirdo.. There isn't any butter here to spread on breads."

  "Butter knife or not... I can stab you anyways.." I mumbled.

"Shut up weirdo. And tell me how did you get here? Who are you... hey! Are you deaf? I'm talking to you!"

    First of all rude. This boy in front of me was totally offensive.

"Last time I check walking in the forest was not illegal." I spat throwing my stupid butter knife away and started to dust of dirt on myself.

    He was glaring at me and I was returning the favor. His brownish blond hair covering his forehead, soft face contrasting with his rough expression, he was in front of me towering, tilting his head to side with the clothes that screamed foreign brands.

    Nice... a pretty boy with foul personality! Exactly what I needed after that trip to wonderland.

"Of course... not in forest but walking in my property is!" he scoffed. "How did you even get inside? Are you a spy? Who sent you?!" he started bombarding me with questions.

"Yeah.. A spy with butter knife...." I muttered under my breath rolling my eyes.

"Hey... wait. I'm just lost. I didn't know it is your property okay?"

"Huh! Liar. You can't just get lost in here. This place is secured! Tell me the truth weirdo!"

"I'm telling the truth. I don't think people get lost willingly dumb head!"

"How dare you call me that? While standing on my property!"

"Look I have no intention to stand on your property okay.. I just don't know way out and my phone broked when I fell." I said calmly.

"Master!!" a short man maybe in his 30s came running towards us.

"Oh! Good. You came on right time Heo Sambo. I caught this girl trespass here, call the security!" he ordered his servant.

"You! How dare you trespass here girl! I'm calling security right now, master!" the said man pointed his finger at me and started to call security.

    "Sir, this not what you are thinking... I really got lost here please. I didn't even know there was a personal property of someone in this mountain. I just want to get out here, you know Jung hoseok right? Jhope the famous dancer and choreographer? He's my brother! He would probably be searching me being worried sick. Please let me go" I pleaded at the older man. But, he just glanced back at his master.