13 : Rewrite the Destiny

"your highness! You can't go

       "your highness! You can't go." An elderly lady said as she slowly chased behind the king yeonjun who was busy picking his outfit.

 "granny, it's just for a night. And it's not like I'm going to other country. Soobin's place is just a few kilometers away." He continued to shuffle through his large closet.

        For the peoples' eyes the four princes were out of country but, only few knew where exactly they were. And those few were king yeonjun himself, his brothers and sister, head court lady and the head of royal guards king yeonjun's personal bodyguard.

       "Your highness, you know how much I have to go through when you are out of palace? I'm old now it's hard for me to cover for you now, when you go wander around the city. You can't go out in public like this, your highness." The lady pleaded

       "Just relax. I have san here to protect me. It's going be fine. And you are not old yet miss park. Do you know how many people are still crushing on you?" yeonjun stood tall in front of head court lady miss park.

"your highness-"

"court lady park." He interrupted her with his authoritative voice.

"yes, your highness..."

"is this another talisman I have found?" yeonjun shoved the piece of paper with some weird handwriting to the court lady.

  "oh. I don't know... how it got there. I remember perfectly that I told miss Yuri to take all the talisman away since your highness doesn't like these things...

       But since coincidently this one is still here... why don't you just keep it with yourself? Your highness." Miss park said faking a surprise tone.

      "this doesn't work you know? I will meet my soulmate when the time is right." King responses.

    "this will work your highness. I specially ordered shaman to make this for you. She said you'll find your soulmate in month if you keep this with yourself."

      "ah... so these are the new ones? San, tell the cleaning people to remove these new ones from my room and lady park I hope you stop trying to sneak them in my clothes. I'm going out now you know what to say right?" king yeonjun yeonjun gives the talisman to his bodyguard San and quickly put on a black hoodie and a mask after removing another talisman from his hoodies' pockets.

"I know your highness. You are in study learning things. Do not disturb." Lady park recited the line for n'th time.

       "okay! Let's go!" yeonjun cheerfully announced and walked out of the secret door to get out of the royal palace.

"all alert, prepare the car at west gate." Bodyguard san ordered the security team through Bluetooth. King yeonjun got in the car and san drove towards soobin's apartment.