17 : The day I wished pain for you..

The crashing of soda cans echoed in the room and everyone stopped talking

       The crashing of soda cans echoed in the room and everyone stopped talking. I couldn't muster up the courage to look up at them and just saw the cans role around the floor.

"haesoo-ya... I-"   soobin starts.

      "soobin..." I hear his highness king yeonjun and decided to finally look up at their direction.

      My brain was thinking nothing but just announcing my mind that soobin was leaving.. my best friend... the boy I developed this fat crush was leaving me!

"hyung let me handle it!" soobin's voice was desperate as he raised his voice on the king of our country.

      "I'm done letting you handle it! How long are you going to avoid it? Till you move into the royal palace? Or till we announce it to the public? Do you think she won't figure it out until you say anything? Weren't she was someone special to you? Do you think she deserves it? Does she deserves to know about your identity from some 7 pm news show? Do you?" king yeonjun says.

"stop saying like you know everything..."

     "how many more lies are you gonna tell her?! You are right, I don't know everything but I know one thing and that is in three days you are going to be announced as the second prince of our country." King yeonjun yells.

    My head was a mess and so were my feelings... I couldn't understand a thing they were talking about.

"soobin... what is his highness are saying? Soobin... soobin!" I walked towards him with my messed up feelings, he was standing in front of me looking down.

     "soobin! Answer me! Where are you going?! Why are you going!"

"choi soobin!" I yelled but the silence was the only answer I got from him.

           Suddenly, I remembered his question on the day we were on date.

"what if one of your close friends is one of the mysterious princes? What will you do?"

At that time, I thought he was just messing around. The realization hit me hard.

    How can a 20 year old own this kind of lavish apartment which took my brother almost his whole life to own... how he never talks about his family... how he doesn't have much friends... how he have the king in his apartment... how his name or rather than these boys name matches with prince soobin, Beomgyu, taehyun and Hueningkai...

     He was moving out of his apartment where he pretended to have a normal life to the royal palace...

His palace.

I looked up at him taking his hand in mine, as my heart beat crazily as I opened my mouth.

     "tell me it's wrong. Tell me! That what am I thinking is wrong!" I was begging to him. To tell that this was all a misunderstanding. To tell me, that I'm just overthinking this. To tell me, that he was not gonna leave anywhere... he-