18 : Missed timing

       A white light blinded me as I was opening my eyes.. my head felt dizzy for a while but after some time I was normal. I was standing somewhere unknown where this grey fog was surrounding me. I tried to look around but everything was so blurry and faded. I walked and walked... in that mysterious fog to find something. Something I didn't know. Suddenly, I saw a blue light shine in front of me. I kept following that beam till I came close to the source... there was something in that light.. my heart picked its pace I kept going closer to see what was it. It wasn't something... it was someone.

       A vogue shadow started to look like a person as I walked closer to it. I keep my focus on that person and suddenly tripped as walked. I grunted in pain as my face collided with that persons chest, that person held my waist catching my fall. My hands were flat on his chest as I pushed myself away in panic from him just to fall backwards on my butt. I groaned in pain because of the impact.

     A hand came in my line of vision probably of that person. Without thinking much, I grabbed his hand and a sudden jolt ran through my whole body and my vision went pink for few seconds. I finally saw his face and my eyes widen like saucers as I gasped loudly covering my mouth.

"haesoo..?" he called my name.

       "yeonjun."

     I woke up in panic.

No.. no.. no...

   "noooo....!" I screamed as I realized what just happened.

"haesoo! What happened?!" hobi burst through my bedroom doors in alert mode.

     I looked at him with my scared eyes and answered whispering

"I had a dream..."

"dream..?" he stopped for a second as he continued to look at him.

" umm... yeah.. a bad dream." I said as I sat properly in my bed. Looking down at my laps.

Hobi came forward and hugged me, softly patting my head in comfort.

     "it's okay... I'm here now." He said softly.

I couldn't tell him the truth.. but I didn't lied. Finding out that I just had the dream about my soulmate who is not someone I chose, was definitely a bad dream.

        Even though soobin had broke my heart yesterday. He was someone ' I ' wanted to be with not because we were supposed to be together... but because we wanted to be with each other. Things might be different from before today but, still... I don't want someone chosen by the destiny for me. I saw what destiny has done for my parents and I don't want that to happen with me.

  " I know something bad happened at soobin's place. If you want to talk about it... I'm all ears. If he said something bad to you.. you know, I can beat him if you want..." he said as he backed up from the hug holding my hands in his, looking at me.