60 : Dragon Sword

The next day arrived and as always reporters were outside of the palace, demanding answers from the king

  The next day arrived and as always reporters were outside of the palace, demanding answers from the king. After the statement which was released by yeonjun the reporters outside of the palace was less but self proclaimed protectors of justice and philosophers were creating chaos over the statement.

   Yeonjun has firmly stated that, " our country was one of the oldest and mightiest in the past and the reason was because we kept on holding to our traditions and core values. A country getting rid of its tradition has lost all of its purpose of being a country. Fated soulmates is one of those traditional value which has built this nation. It is the base of our society without it the society will collapse into a meaningless wander. With the people of nation roaming astray the country will collapse.

   Today they are demanding for soulmates to disappear the next thing it'll be another old tradition! Their demand will never end. And in the end it'll be the reason to destroy the country. Supporting these antis will not be just crime against the law but also against the people of kingdom of corea which will be punishable strictly under the new laws.

  I give my condolence to those who suffered the consequences of those antis. The injured will receive the best treatment with half costs in hospital. I also urge the well-off groups in our country to help their fellow citizens. And the business owners to not to cut the pay of those employees which got themselves in the crossfire. I hope citizen will cooperate and understand that these new laws and everything in for their own good. "

   An area near college was destroyed very badly and although fire fighter and other service people were quick to get the work started, restoring a seemingly high end part of city will at least take month or two to be function like before. People were grieving over the lost souls, trying to adjust the changes in their lives, blaming the royals, the government, but most importantly the most of anti-soulmate group. Beomgyu told me that the police higher up who they caught has given him lot of names of the accomplices and they could get more if they capture more people. I really hope we could get rid of this group quickly, cause the more they keep on fighting the more common people would get hurt.

" so, what do you wanted to talk about?" yeonjun asks as he gets comfortable in the couch.

"wait.. I'll tell you once Beomgyu and taehyun comes too." I reply standing in front of him.

  " is it about the research of the flute?" soobin asks as he observes the paper neatly arranged on the coffee table.

" yeah.. ugh! When will these dummies arrive?" I said getting irritated.

  " should I call them? I heard they both were in some meeting maybe that was what kept them.." kai tries to calm me.

  " still, it's past 10 pm.. that drumhead Beomgyu said they'll be done till 9.30! - there you are!" I saw Beomgyu and taehyun entering the drawing room in hurry.

" do you even know what time it is beom-?!"

" yeah yeah.." he embraced me swiftly and whispers a quick " sorry.." in my ear and drop himself on the couch chair leaving me baffled.