32 : Ice Cream

Corridors

       Corridors. Long , lengthy, silent.. and similar looking corridors.. I could hear the clicking sound of my heels as they meet to the floor of those corridors. I was with taehyun who decided to walk me till the main entrance. It was the day of submission and as decided to fool the media camping outside of palace, after getting the news that king yeonjun has finally found his soulmate and going to reveal her identity at his birthday party; Beomgyu was waiting for me at the entrance of inner palace.

   " oh.. is that why you were waving at me like that? "

" ugh.. I was on the verge of crying when you left waving bye happily like that! Thank god yeonjun oppa was there and helped me solve the rest of my assignment.. or I was doomed."

    " I did thought something was weird.. like why would you come out like that just to say me good bye." Taehyun laughs to himself as he speaks.

" what about kai? Did you meet Hueningkai?"

   "with your brother Beom irritating Gyu was literally guarding kai's door like a watchdog.. do you think I had a chance?" I asked him as I sighed remembering the drama Beomgyu created when I go to him.

"so, you didn't met him?" taehyun asked curiously.

" I did meet him.."

" so Beomgyu hyung let you meet kai?"

     "just because kai told him to! Your brother really is the worst! I apologized so many times, I knew it was my fault that I didn't remembered the palace rules but still he is too much."

"Beomgyu hyung do overreact sometimes.. at any situation I would have said that you also provoke him to fight with you and vice versa.. but this time he is at fault." Taehyun says.

" he is at fault every single time! He's the one who starts the feud. It's your brother who is at my throat every time we pass each other."

" but you annoy him back too.. so that gives him another reason to annoy you next time. One of you should just stay calm and don't give reaction whenever he's annoying you.. he'll loose the interest. And leave you alone. But you know what haesoo? " he looks at me as he stops in front of me halting me.

" what?" I ask looking up in his eyes, realizing the height difference.

    " you are fun to tease." He ruffles my hair as he say that.

" what? What are you talking about.. tch! And it's haesoo noona for you! Humph! How many times should I say that..." I grumbled as I walked around him.

" wait up noona.." he giggle mischievously as he follows me.

" now that I think.. isn't Beomgyu 1 year younger than me? that kid! He never called me with honorifics! If I could just bash him with my math book! Ugh!" I turned around to see taehyun, as I fisted my hand in anger.