36 : We're okay like this..

" I still can't understand

    " I still can't understand.. like how? Why?" prince Beomgyu said for the fifth time.

" well, guess what? you are not so special.. everyone here doesn't understand it too. So, chill." Taehyun replies.

" I'm sorry.. let me just.." princess stands up from her comfortable chair and come closer to the subjects of this emergency meeting.

    She grabs both of soobin and yeonjun's hand and put it on haesoo's. as they both touch haesoo their eyes shines with the pink colour.

" wow. This.. really feels like magic." Princess look at three of them in awe.

  "prince taehyun.. you have been researching on the soulmates right? have you heard about having a person having two soulmates?" prince kai asks as he looks at the pink colored eyes of his brothers.

" never. This might be the first case." Prince taehyun asks as he observe the soulmate trio.

"maybe try holding haesoo one by one! Maybe be this could be one sided too."

    Beomgyu says and everyone looks at him. especially soobin. A sudden thought of his bond with haesoo could be one sided enters in his mind. He had seen haesoo's eyes turn pink with his touch but he didn't know if his does.

" hmm... that could be possible. There's no point if it's not mutual right?" taehyun says.

"yeah right." princess agrees. " yeonjun go first."

     Yeonjun confidently forward his hand towards haesoo to touch as he knew they had better bond and has seen their eyes tinge with pink before. Not letting any dark thoughts enter his mind, today he has decided to trust the time and words haesoo and he has shared till now.

 Haesoo looks at the softly smiling yeonjun and touch his hand. She sees his eyes tinge with pink and little widened smile of yeonjun as he looked in her eyes.

  " oh, good. At least we don't have to postponed today's event now. It would have been chaos if yeonjun hyung's eyes wouldn't have turned because of haesoo in the ceremony." Beomgyu comments.

" soobin hyung you go now. And Beomgyu hyung why are you calling haesoo noona by name ?"

    " eh? That's not important right now. Soobin hyung go."

    " it's okay kai. Let him be, it doesn't matter." Haesoo says smiling at kai ignoring Beomgyu being disrespectful as always. " here." Haesoo forwards her hand to soobin seeing his troubled expression.

" yeah." He takes a deep breath and put his hand on haesoo's closing his eyes.

     He opens his eyes as he feel haesoo squeeze his hand in reassurance.

"hyung's eyes are pink too! Wow, does this mean soobin hyung and yeonjun hyung both are haesoo noona's soulmate?!" Hueningkai says in amusement.

" it does look like that." Taehyun says.