6 : Play Date

"I just can't believe! How can you go wandering around in the forest like that! You could've died!" hoseok started again as he parked our car in the parking

"I told you, I'm sorry! I just got lost!" I yelled exiting the car.

"Lost all the way down to the other mountain?! In someone else's property?!' he follows me after locking the car with Yoongi trailing him.

"I fell in some cave okay!" I yelled again flailing my hands turning towards my annoying brother.

"Don't lie Jung haesoo! There are no caves in those mountains."

"Why would I lie?!"

"Don't raise your voice at your big brother young lady!" he warns me sternly.

I huffed loudly showing my annoyance and turned to get into elevator.

    "Tell me! You gone there to have your little rendezvous with that boy didn't you?" He asked as he and Yoongi got in the elevator.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him offended.

"You met that boy and then when your little date was over you tried to come to us but got lost, didn't you?"

"You are talking nonsense!" I huffed and got out of elevator as soon as we reached our floor.

"You did!"

   "Yoongles? Are you just gonna listen to him while he's yelling at me like this?" I asked Yoongi as he was busy unlocking the door.

"Hobi just let it go." Yoongi entered in the house and turned to hoseok.

"Let it go? Yoongi, this is a serious matter! What she's doing is not only unacceptable but also harmful for her and that boy!

"Okay, just come inside you two. People will complain about how loud you two are." Yoongi sighed in defeat.

    We entered in the house and hobi continued.

"How many times should I tell you Jung haesoo? You want to make friends? Go make a lot of them. You want to spend money? Go shopping? Do parties? Go on trips? Go, you already have my cards. You want to study abroad? You want to study in different college? You don't want to study at all? You can do whatever you want. I'm capable of providing you more than enough. I'll never stop you. You know no matter what happen I'll support but this! Trying to be with someone else, like someone else, love someone else other than your fated mate? Being close with him, meeting him secretly like this? This is unacceptable."

"I'm not doing anything! Stop yelling at me! And don't drag Soobin in this! He's just my best friend!"

"Okay... just friend you say? Then it doesn't matter if I told you to stay away from him right?"