42 : The Soulmate pattern

You know what?

 You know what?

I'm just going to admit it. Beomgyu is really handsome.

    Soft face leaned on his folded arms on the side of my bed, his dark hair little grown out and fluffed up as he slept. He looked so quiet and the morning flush on his face was looking too pretty.

        I wish he was this peaceful when he's awake too.

     I don't know when he came in my room but it was definitely when I fell asleep. When doctor checked me as I regained my consciousness yesterday evening. He stated there was nothing serious about me, letting the royal family to be at ease. Everything was okay but I was little shaken after a near death like experience. Maybe it wasn't that bad but because of my phobia it felt more intense. Even though the phobia is still there.. I feel like maybe if I face it I can overcome it.

     " You don't have to do something big.. just start walking near the water bodies.. get used to that environment.. then try dipping your feet. Set simple goals. Just don't overdo anything at the point you'll get a panic attack.

And just in case... you could have a slight fever. But don't worry if anything occurs I have given the medicine to your maid. Here, make sure her majesty is warm enough." Dr Ko said.

I do feel little sweaty. I think I did had a minor fever last night.

   Is that why Beomgyu is here? Don't tell me he was up all night caring for me!

       I checked my surroundings and did see a bowl with water and cloth on my night stand. Why is he doing this? I have never expected Beomgyu to be this caring. Maybe he is the Beomgyu bear everyone in the palace talks about.. sweet, caring, sentimental person who loves to find happiness in small things.

Did I just discover a new feature of my Beomgyu 2001?

       I watch as he rubs his eyes and wakes up noticing the movement. it wasn't even a proper morning.. sun was just rising with purple and pink glow at one side and other was still covered in darkness. Although Beomgyu's eyes were clouded by sleep he push his body up with squinted eyes as he yawns.

" you're awake?" his voice deeper than usual.

      He raises his hand to me and check my forehead for any signs of fever.

   " Hmm.. it's all gone now.." he smiles softly and leans down on his folded hands, closing his eyes. His smile still evident on his face.

    What is happening? Why is this Beomgyu trying to invade my heart?

   " I'm fine.. really.. let go of me now.."

" Nope!" yeonjun pulled me more on himself. his head on top of my head. I could hear his quick heartbeat as I was pressed more into his chest.

" don't you have royal court to attend? And meetings? You'll be late if you stay with me.."