28 : My Soulmates' Admirer

The golden sunlight peeked through the large windows of the corridors of royal palace it was another afternoon, and another hectic day for the maid of lady haesoo

"god... stop hiding my lady.. please you have to go for the weekly body check-up!" she says again as she scans the hallway for lady haesoo.

"my lady..!" she calls out again passing another corridor.

      "what are you doing?"

    "ah! Gosh.. Mr. country owner! you scared me! I thought Taeri oppa found me.." haesoo gasps a little seeing the king suddenly behind her.

    She was hiding behind the big vase in adjacent corridor which her maid lea just passes off. It's not that she hated these weekly check-ups.. but they draw lot of her blood for that and that was unbearable for haesoo.

"lea, I think I heard lady haesoo's voice from behind.." haesoo hears lea's assistant maid speaking.

"shit!" haesoo curses and quickly take the king's hand in her as she stands up from her hiding position.

" run!"

     she urges yeonjun to run. Surprise was clear in his pink tinted eyes because of the touch of his soulmate, nevertheless both soulmates run from there.

     Hands clasped tightly with each other as haesoo leads the way while yeonjun trails behind her. He felt weird to run like this in corridors with his soulmate. It was weird feeling but he felt a smile appearing on his lips as he only watched the figure of his only love running with him. Her long hair almost covering her whole back fluttering as she moved, her off shoulder floral dress glided above her knees and her fingers tightly intertwining in his.

    She made a turn and entered a dark room. To hide from her maids, she quickly pushed king yeonjun on the side wall as she grabbed doors handle with her other hand and pulled it along with her making a shield between them and anyone outside. Behind the door she squeezed her body onto the yeonjun as they hid.

     The narrow space was getting hotter with their warm breaths as the closed in each other. They hear footsteps approaching them getting louder and haesoo clench on yeonjun's hand tightly as her other hand pulls on the handle of door reducing the space they were in. yeonjun gulps loudly as he feels haesoo's chest firmly on his body and her one leg pressing between his legs making him clench his free hand in fist surpassing the darkness which was clouding in his head.

 " haesoo..." his voice waver as he calls her in this chaos.

" I -!"

      he was about to say something but was silenced by an unexpected kiss from panicking haesoo. Who hears her maids.

   " did you heard something?" leas ask her fellow maid as she stands in the threshold of the dark room where haesoo was hiding.

"no.."