1

"Lexieeeee!!!" I looked at the girl who's shouting my name while heading to me. "Hey! I missed you!" She hugged me and I hugged her back.

"Roxy, how are you?" I asked her. She's Roxy Abigail Park, my best friend.

"I'm fine!" She released the hug.

"Hey! Why are you with the Javion Kaizer Jeon earlier?" She held my hands.

"He invited me to go in the orientation." I said. "How about you? Where are you earlier? Why aren't you there?" I asked her.

"You know I have my own schedule." She laughed and clung her arm into mine. "Let's go." She said and pulled me.

"We still have a class. Where are you going?" I asked her.

"In our class." She said.

"Do we have a same schedule?" I asked her while she's pulling me. She smiled and nodded. "You did it again?!" I frowned.

"I want to be with you in a whole year." She said.

"But you wasted your money again just to adjust your schedule to be same as mine." I said to her.

"What is the purpose of being rich if you don't use your money?" She rolled her eyes. "Just let me be with you in the whole semester. I don't want to be alone. You're the only one I trusted here."

"You need to have a more friends, not just me." I said.

"I don't care. I want you because you're a real friend since we're in high school. Why are you doing this to me?!" She stopped and my eyes widened. "Are you pushing me away?" She pouted.

"You're being dramatic again." I sighed and held her hand. "Let's go. We're getting late." I pulled her and we went to our building.

Our teacher is not here yet. Roxy sat beside me and I looked at the guy who's bowing his head in the arm chair. I shook my head and sighed.

"Do you have an allowance?" Roxy asked me and I nodded.

"I sell the chocolate bread rolls yesterday." I said.

"Why didn't you bring me that?" She pouted. "That's my favorite." She said.

"Sold out." I said.

"Who help you?" She asked.

"Nancy." I said.

"Who's that?" She asked again.

"My friend." I said and she nodded. "She's a freshman here. She's going to have a lunch with me." I said.