38

"Merry Christmas!" I smiled widely and hugged Javion. I kissed his cheeks and he chuckled.

"Merry Christmas, Love." He hugged me tight. "Do I have a gift from you?" He released the hug and I shook my head.

"I don't have a money." I chuckled.

"It's okay." He smiled. "But I have one for you." He went to the cabinet and took something. "Here." He offered the small box and I opened it after I looked at him.

"Wow." I took the necklace on the box and lifted it. "It's beautiful." I smiled at him.

"I know that's not an expensive but I bought it because it's beautiful." He scratched his head.

"It's okay. I still cherish it because it's from you." I smiled softly and I hugged him. "Thank you so much for this."

Don't do any risky, Love.

"Let's put it on your neck." He said and I nodded. I gave it to him and I turned around. He put the necklace on my neck and he hugged me behind. "Don't get tired of loving me, Lexie."

He said and I nodded. "I will never get tired of loving you. I hope you will do it the same." I said.

He nodded on my shoulder. "Thank you for coming to my life. I'm really, really thankful to God that I'm with you right now with our future baby."

Future baby...

I bit my lower lip and sighed. "Don't forget me." I said to him and he faced me to him.

"Why would I forget you? Is there a reason?" He chuckled. "I will never forget you, Lexie Louise Bhuwakul-Jeon." He kissed my forehead. "Let's celebrate our Christmas together and let's welcome the new year." He said.

I think I can't welcome the new year with you, Javion. I need to do this for our baby. I sighed and hugged him.

In the next day, Javion and Marco had an extension work. They will have a 2 days work without a break and this is my chance to go to Seoul. Tereza let me borrow her extra money for my ticket to go there. I left the apartment and I went to the train station.

"Roxy..." I called her when I entered her office. She immediately stood up but she froze. I covered my mouth and cried. "Rox..."

"L-lexie..." She ran into me and she hugged me. "I missed you." She cried.

"I missed you too." I hugged her back.

She released the hug and she held my shoulders. She looked at me from head to toe and she cried. "Your tummy is big now." She sniffed. "How are you? Why are you here? Where's Javion?"

"I left him there." I said. "But I have a reason why I'm here." I wiped my tears. "Where's Jamiyah?"