40

Javion's POV

"Thank you so much." I bowed my head and carried the plastics with bunch of fruits, cheese corn dog and dried mangoes that Lexie want to eat.

I took a taxi and went back to the apartment. I smiled and excited to go upstairs. I opened the door and closed it.

"Love?" I called her but she's not answering. I looked around and she's not here. "Love?" I put the plastics on the ground and searched her to our bedroom. "Lexie!" I shouted.

My heart started to beat so fast and I felt that I'm nervous. Please, no. No way.

I went back to the lobby and I froze when I saw the handkerchief and a letter. I slowly approached the table and took the letter. I gulped and sat on the chair.

Hey, Love.

Love, it's me, Lexie. I'm sorry if I leave you there without a proper good bye. I just want to tell you that I need to do this for our baby to live in the world. I want her to exist in the world where we live.

Nancy found us before the Christmas day, I just can't tell you about that because I'm scared on what will happen. I went to Seoul at December 26, the day after Christmas.

My Mom lost her job and Bryant lost her medical schooling. I can't stand it anymore because your Dad is sticking on his words. I don't want to waste what's my Mom sacrifices.

Thank you for a month and half of caring me and guiding me. You're the best man I know. You never give up on us but sad to say, I'm giving up now. They want to abort the child living here in my tummy if I don't leave you.

Please go back to your family and start a new life with them. We're not destined to be together and I think you know that. Please take care of yourself and be happy. I'm always saying that don't forget about me but from now on, I want you to forget me.

I'm sorry if I'm doing this but I really need to save our baby. Thank you so much for taking a good care of me and for working hard. I'll raise our baby well and I will help her to learn.

And please, don't chase me. Just forget about me and stop loving me on this day. Please go back to them. I can't stand it anymore so I gave up. Don't message me nor call me.

Take care always and be happy with your new family. Farewell, Javion Kaizer Jeon.

"Ah." I sobbed and hugged the paper. "Lexie." I cried. I took the handkerchief and hugged it. "N-no." I stood up and wiped my tears. I went to Marco and knocked the door.

"Javion." Tereza opened it.

"Can I borrow your phone?" I sniffed and she nodded. She went in and took her phone.