33

"Love, please, don't do that. Please." He said and I cried when I heard him sobbed in the another line. "We can do it. Hey, I'm stick into the plans. Please, please. Don't leave me. I can't live without you. You're pregnant, Love. Please." He sobbed.

I covered my mouth and cried silently. "O-okay." I gulped. "See you later. I love you." I ended the call and I sobbed. I stood up and went to Eomma.

"Darling." She hugged me. "Don't mind me." She cupped my face and I shook my head.

"You will lose your job, Mom." I sobbed.

She rubber my back and shook my head. "No, no. Just trust Javion, okay? Just trust him." She kissed my forehead.

"Noona, let's go." Bryant said while carrying my things.

"I can't, Mom!" I sobbed. "Bry!" I cried on his shoulder.

"We can live without my job, Lexie." Mom covered her mouth.

"B-but everything will be wasted." I sniffed.

"I'll give up my dreams just to make you happy, Noona. I want you to be happy." Bryant rubbed my back. "Let's go. Midnight is coming."

I looked at my Mom and hugged her so tight. "Thank you so much, Mom. Thank you for doing this to me even we're not related." I hugged her so tight.

"I am your mother, Lexie. I will do everything just to make you happy and for your future baby. I want him or her to give a complete family." She kissed my forehead. "Please take care and grow the baby well."

I nodded and sobbed. "Let's go, Noona." Bryant said and I followed him outside.

I sat on the shotgun seat and my phone rang. I answered the call. "Jewel-eonnie." I sobbed.

"We're waiting here in the station." She said and I nodded. "Don't cry, please. That's not allowed for your baby."

I sighed and I nodded. "See you later, Eonnie." I said.

We arrived at the back of their house and I'm here waiting for him. I'm shaking, my whole body is shaking. I shook my head and calmed myself.

Think for your baby, Lexie.

Minutes had passed and Bryant opened the door and I looked outside. He's here! He entered the backseat and Bryant put his things at the back.

"Love." He hugged me. "I love you." He kissed my forehead.

"Let's go now." Bryant said and started the engine.

"I'm sleepy." I sniffed.