41

Lexie's POV

"Don't run!" I shouted and laughed when my daughter slipped on the floor. She laughed too when she heard me laugh. She is Lily Kaizer Manoban. She's a 3 years old girl. A happy and cheerful kid.

"Mimi!" She laughed and stood up.

"Come to Mimi." I spread my arms and she hugged me. I kissed her chubby cheeks and she giggled.

"Do you love Mimi?" I looked at her and she nodded.

"I wuv you Mimi." She said and I smiled. "Moma is here!" She shouted and run. I looked back and Jewel carried her.

Jewel, Rorijade Jewel Manoban, my half sister. We're sister in our mother. I stood up and smiled at her.

4 years ago.

"You own this?" I looked at the back and I saw Jewel.

"E-eonnie." I stood up and looked at the bracelet.

"You lost it again." Kai said.

"When did you arrive here?" Roxy asked her.

"Jewel." Jamiyah called her. We're here in Roxy's office because I know that Javion will find me.

"You own this?" She asked again.

"I— yes." I nodded.

"Stand up." She said and I stood up. She approached me and hugged me so tight. "Lily, I missed you." I heard she sniffed.

"I... ahm... I'm not Lily, Eonnie." I said.

"Lily." She cried. "You're my Lily." She sobbed.

"What are you doing, Jewel?" Jamiyah asked her.

She released the hug and she looked at Jamiyah. She sniffed and wiped her tears. "Remember my half sister? That I've always talk to you? Lexie is Lily, Eonnie. She's my long lost half sister." She covered her mouth.

"N-no way." Jamiyah stood up.

"Where's the handkerchief?" Jewel asked and I looked at her. "The handkerchief that have an initial name. L. L. Where is it?" She sniffed.

"Last night? I saw it to Javion." Roxy stood up too.

"Lily," She sobbed. "It's me, Rorijade Jewel Manoban." She cried.