9

"Are you feeling better now?" I looked at him and he looked at me. He sighed and nodded. We're here in the playground and sitting in the swing.

"I'm sleepy." He said and I stood up.

I offered my hand and smiled. "Let's go. I'll bring you home." I said.

He smiled and nodded a little. He accepted my hand that I offered to him and I pulled him to stand up. I carried him because he can't walk properly.

"Where's your car?" I asked him.

"Jamiyah-noona took it home." He said.

"Then how will I send you home? There's no bus at this time." I said to him.

"I don't know." He said sleepy.

"I'll call Bryant." I said and took my phone. I dialed Bryant's number but it's unattended call. "Unattended." I said.

He sighed and held my hand. "Let's just walk." He said and he pulled me.

"But you're sleepy." I pulled him back.

"Just let's go. My sleepiness will fade if we start to walk." He said and I nodded.

We started to walk and I looked at our hands. He's holding my hand while we're walking. I bit my lower lip and let him hold my hand.

"Why did you do that to him?" I asked him.

"Do what?" He murmured.

"Why did you punch him so hard?" I looked at him.

"I don't know." He sighed. "But the only thing I knew was he's talking sexual about you with his friends."

"Why?" I asked.

"What why?" He frowned. "He's talking that things about you. Bryant is mad but he restrains himself from punching them."

I sighed. "You shouldn't have to do that." I said.

"I won't let them disrespect you." He said and I looked at him.

"Why?" I asked.

He went silent but a deep sighed escaped from him. "You're my friend's sister. I can't stand it if someone talking about sexually to girls." He said and I nodded.

Nothing special.

"I don't know where your place is." I said to him. "Is your Dad at your house?" I asked.

He shook his head. "He went for a business trip. I'm relieved."