30

Javion's POV

"There's a lot of way to pull up your company, Dad!" I shouted to him.

"That's the only idea came to my mind!" He shouted back.

"I won't marry anyone." I shook my head.

"This is for your future, Javion!" He shouted and pointed me. "Take this or I'm gonna cut off all of your accounts even that's a private insurance."

I clenched my jaw and crumbled my fist. "You're so unfair." I said to him. "You let my sister marry someone that she don't love and now! Me?!" I shouted.

"I told you! This is for your future—"

"This is for YOU! Only! Not for us." I shouted and he slapped me. I sighed and looked at him darkly. "I won't marry anyone." I glared at him and went out of his office.

I shouted and punched the wall. He want me to marry someone and that's an arrange marriage. He set the dinner for us after my birthday and I'm gonna meet a girl who will be arrange marriage to me.

I knew this since last week when my sister got married to Thomas. I thought everything will be okay because Jamiyah got married to my friend.

When my birthday came, I went to the park because Lexie want to see me and she have a good news for me. I saw her in the bench sitting behind. I smiled and slowly approached her. I covered her eyes and I heard her chuckled.

"Javion!" She chuckled.

"How'd you know?" I pouted and I sat beside me.

"Because I know you well." She kissed his cheeks and I smiled widely.

This is the girl I want to be my wife, not someone. This girl is my future, not someone.

"What's it? What's that?" I asked and pointed the brown envelope that she's carrying.

"Happy birthday, Love. This is my gift for you." She offered the envelope to me and I  looked at her confusedly.

I smiled. "What is this?" I asked and opened the envelope.

When I opened the envelope, I froze on what I saw. Oh my goodness.

It's a pregnancy test results.

"L-Love?" She called me and I looked at her teary-eyed. "Hey, are you crying?" She asked and I sniffed.

"Am I going to be a—" I sniffed. "A father?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yes, Love. Yes." She smiled widely.

"Yes!" I shouted and stood up. "Hey! I'm going to be a father!" I shouted to the crowd.