22

"Merry Christmas!" I shouted when I went down to stairs. We're going to cook a lot of foods because my friends will come here. I just packed the gifts that I'm giving to them later.

"I'll fetch Mina later. You will come?" Bryant asked me and I shook my head.

"I'm going to bake." I said and went to the kitchen. "Wow!" I smiled. "Merry Christmas, everyone." I smiled to them.

"What time your friends will arrive?" Eomma asked me while she's helping to cook.

"I'm gonna fetch them at 11AM." I said and she nodded. "Where's my position?" I asked them and they pointed the side table. "Thank you!" I smiled.

"Noona!" Bryant shouted and he came here in the kitchen. "Javion is messaging me. Why aren't you replying to him?" He frowned.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot my phone at my room." I smiled. "Tell him that I'm busy." I said and he nodded.

"Aish!" He groaned and left here. I chuckled and shook my head.

I started to mixed now. I'm going to bake a cake. Hours had passed and I finished baked it. I changed my clothes and went to the bus station. I'm gonna wait them here. I took my phone and answered Javion's call.

"Hello?" I asked.

"This is Jamiyah, Lexie." She said.

"Oh, hello, Eonnie. Who's with you?" I asked.

"Jewel and Kai is here with us. Are you that girl who's wearing a white dress?" She asked and I looked around.

"Yes." I said.

"Lexie!" Jewel shouted at the window.

"Get in." Jamiyah-eonnie said and I nodded.

I went to the backseat and smiled at them. "Merry Christmas." I greeted.

"Merry Christmas." Kai said and I smiled.

I looked at the window and Javion is looking at us coldly. "Javion, start driving now." Jamiyah said.

"Hey, Javion!" Jewel laughed. "He's looking at Kai, Eonnie!"

"What?" Jamiyah pinched his arm. "Kai is for Jewel only, stupid."

"That's Lexie's ideal type!" Javion rolled his eyes and started to drove.

"It's just an ideal, Javion." Jewel said.

"Don't worry, Jav. She is yours." Kai said and I nodded.

We arrived at the house and Eomma welcoming them. "Welcome." Eomma smiled.