43

"Lexie!" I heard a shout from the lobby because I'm here in the pool area, chilling while reading my schedule for a month. I off the tablet and fixed my shades.

"I cancelled all of my appointments today so how dare she to come here without my permission?" I said to myself laziness and stood up. I took my bathrobe and I looked at her. "Why did you came here, Mrs. Jeon?" I smirked at her and I took off my shades.

"You!" She pointed me. "You fooled me!" She shouted.

I frowned and I signed to the guards and maids to go away from here. They left the pool area with my secretary. I smiled and crossed my arms.

"Fooled? You're asking for my help. I didn't fool you." I shook my head as I leaned at her.

"You let me sink into debt!" She shouted.

"Hey." I chuckled. "It's not my fault if you owe me a lot of money. It's not my fault if you're sinking now into your debts. I just doing my job as a CEO of Her Secret because I want to help you." I sighed. "Just tell me if you don't want to pay it back, it's okay."

"You're doing this on purpose!" She shouted.

"No. You're the one who approached my agency and you're the one who asked for my help." I sighed. "If you don't have a good discussion for me, you better leave on my house. If you won't leave here, I'll report you to the police and tell them that you're a trespassing." I said.

"Are you insecure?" She asked irritated.

"I don't. Never." I chuckled sarcastically. "I have it all."

"You're insecure because I got Javion." She said and pointed me again. "I'm telling you, Lexie, don't ruin my family."

I stepped forward. "I'm not like you, Nancy." I smirked. "Let the destiny ruin your family." I flipped my hair and I left here there.

I went to my room and I went to my walk-in closet. I looked at my face on the mirror and sighed. I crumbled my fist and calmed myself.

In the afternoon, I brought Lily with me to go to coffee shop to meet them. Jewel came last and she sat on the empty table. We ordered our an afternoon snack and I ordered a chocolate shake to Lily and a bread.

"OMG." Roxy giggled while looking to Lily. "She's really cute." She pouted.

"Lily, remember your auntie?" I asked her and pointed Jamiyah.

"Yes, Mimi! She's my auntie on the video call, right?" She smiled and I nodded. "Hello." She bowed her head.

"I want to pinch her cheeks." Jamiyah giggled.

I smiled. "Nancy came to my house earlier." I sipped on the coffee.

"Why?" Jewel asked.