11

Lexie's POV

"Did Jamiyah-eonnie knew that you're here?" I asked him.

"She will know about it." He said and opened the guest room door. "I'll go downstairs later and I'll cook a dinner for us." He said and I nodded.

"I'm just in my room." I said and he nodded. I went to my room and fixed my things. I sat on my study table and looked for my requirements this second semester.

At the few minutes, I went downstairs and I saw him wearing an apron. I smiled and went at the counter.

"I'm sorry. I don't know how to cook." I said to him and he looked at me.

"Oh, you're here." He wiped his hands using the towel. "It's okay. That's why I'm here to cook for you." He smiled and I raised a brow at him.

"You're odd today." I narrowed my eyes to him.

"Don't be like that. I might change my mind and I'll treat you unwell here." He said and I frowned at him.

"This is my house, moron." I rolled my eyes to him and went to the sink. "I'll wash this." I said.

"I washed it already." He said and I moved backward.

"Then tell me what to do. I want to help you." I said to him.

"Just wipe my sweats. That's a big help." He smirked at me and I rolled my eyes to him. I shook my head and sat on the counter.

"What are you going to cook for us?" I asked and crossed my arms at the counter.

"Chicken soup." He said.

"Did you cook a rice? I know how to cook it." I smiled and he chuckled.

"That's good. At least you know how to cook it." He said.

I stood up and took the rice cooker. I scooped the rice and washed it in the sink. After I washed it, I moved at the side because Javion took the bowl with chicken. I put a water in the rice cooker and measured the water using my middle finger.

I wiped the lower of rice cooker and put it on the cooker. I took the wire and attached in the electricity. I turned on the cooker and I looked at Javion who's slicing the carrots. He went to the sink and I followed him there. He washed it all and prepared it on the bowl.

He started the stove and put the pot. He put an oil when the pot is hot. I looked how he moved in the whole kitchen. I didn't realize that I'm smiling while looking at him. I shook my head and stood up. He wiped his sweats using his knuckles.

"Wait." I said and took a towel inside the drawer. I took my hair tie and tapped him.