7

"Why are you frowning?" Roxy asked me when I approached her. She clung to my arm and we went to the bus station.

"Nothing." I sighed. The bus came and we entered the bus. Roxy payed for me and we sat at the back.

"Nothing again? What is it?" She shook my arm.

"It's really nothing, Roxy." I said to her and she pouted.

We arrived at house and I asked for the maids to cook an afternoon snack for us. We went to my room and took the materials in my drawer.

"How many subject that we have a project?" She asked me.

"Four." I said and she nodded.

"I'll take Bryant's laptop on his room. Just wait me here." I said to her and she nodded. She started to write in the papers. I stood up and went to Bryant's room. I took the laptop and went back to my room.

"Shall we start now? So we can watch a movie after this." She said and I nodded.

"Sure!" We sat in the floor and started to do our projects.

In the middle of doing our project, we heard some noise downstairs. Roxy and I looked at each other and I shrugged. We both stood up and we went to the railings.

"Ahjumma! Cook for us, please!" Bryant shouted.

"What are you doing here?" I asked them from here to there.

"1, 2, 3!" They counted together and bowed their heads in sync. "Annyeong hasaeyo!" They said in sync.

"Why are you here?" I asked them again while looking down to them. "Future doctors, you don't have a class this afternoon?" I asked again.

"The president of school announced that all courses have no classes this afternoon because they have a seminar." Marcus said.

"Lexie-noona! Your food is cooked already." Bryant shouted from the kitchen.

"Then what will you do here?" I asked them.

"Are we not able to come here?" Javion asked.

"Hey!" I shouted to him while pointing to him.

"Noona, stop being childish in front of my friends." Bryant put his hands on his waist.

"He should not be here!" I shouted. "He's pervert!" I shouted.

"Hey, Lex." Roxy pulled my arm.

"Hey! I'm not!" Javion shouted. "You're the one who came to my room and didn't knock the door!" He shouted.