27

"What happened?" Jewel rubbed my back. They're here in our room. I sniffed and wiped my tears using the tissues that Roxy giving to me.

"What's his." I gulped. "Problem, Eonnie?" I sniffed and looked at Jamiyah.

"I-I don't know." She said. "What did he tell you?"

I shook my head and wiped my tears. "He's shouting me to get out of his room and he don't want my help. Eonnie, this is the first time we fought." I sobbed.

They sighed. "It's okay. Javion will realize his fault. He can't stand without you." Roxy said.

"I-I... I just want to know what's wrong but he kept shouting at me." I cried. "He's not the Javion I know."

Jewel rubbed my back and she put my head on her shoulder. "It's okay. He's tired and frustrated. He wants to be alone." She said to me while rubbing my back.

"Give him a time, Lexie." Jewel said.

"I'll talk to him later." Jamiyah said.

"Don't scold him, Eonnie." I sniffed.

"Yeah. I know." She wiped my tears.

"C'mon! We need to enjoy this vacation! Tomorrow is our last day!" Roxy stood up.

Jamiyah cupped my face and she faced my face to her. "Let's enjoy this vacation. Don't mind him---"

"OMG! I got an idea!" Jewel shouted and she stood up. "Wait, wait, wait! I'll be back!" She giggled and went out from the room.

"What do you think of that idea?" Roxy frowned.

Jamiyah shrugged. "Trust her. She knows what she doing." Jamiyah smirked.

"Here!" She went in with her luggage. "I have a lots of swimsuit that came from in a grand brand." She put her luggage in the bed. "Help me pick a swimsuit for her." She said to them.

Roxy and Jamiyah went at her side and they opened the luggage. I sniffed and fixed my face. I tied my hair and moved on the bed. I looked at the luggage.

"N-no. I-I won't wear that!" I shook my head and stood up.

"C'mon! Javion is weak for this!" Jamiyah shouted.

"OMG! I like the idea, Eonnie!" Roxy giggled.

"Hey, really." I shook my head.

"Here! This is fit on you!" Jewel shouted and lifted the black two-piece. (At the multimedia.)

"Yes! Try this, Lexie!" Jamiyah excitedly said.