6

"Why did you do that to him? You like him?" Bryant asked me while I'm driving. "You're not like that to other boys, Noona. You like him?"

"Just focus on the road, please." I said and opened my phone.

"So, it's true? You like him?" He asked.

"No, I don't like him." I said and I looked at him. "That's my payback last night because he treated me a dinner." I said.

"Hmm?" He smiled playfully. I smacked his head using my bag.

"Focus on the road." I rolled my eyes to him.

"Okay, okay." He smiled. "If you say so."

I sighed and shook my head. He sent me to Roxy's house and left after. I clicked the gate bell and waited it to open.

"You didn't text me." Roxy said after she opened their gate.

"I forgot. At least I'm on time." I smiled.

"Who sent you here?" She pulled me inside and she closed their gate. She clung her arm into mine and we started to walked inside.

"Bryant." I said and she nodded.

"Eomma! Eonnie! Lexie is here!" She shouted when we entered their house.

"Lexieeeee!!!" Alice-eonnie was spreading her arms heading to me.

"Hello, Eonnie." I smiled when she hugged me. "How are you? How's life of being an attorney, Eonnie?" I chuckled.

"Stressful but worth it!" She smiled. "How are you? I really love your long hair. Don't cut this, okay?" She smiled after she touched my hair.

"Okay, Eonnie." I chuckled. "Eomma is preparing in the dinning area. Let's go." She smiled.

"Let's go!" Roxy said and they pulled me to go there.

"Lexie!" Roxy's mother hugged me and I hugged her back.

"Annyeong hasaeyo, Eomeoni. How are you?" I asked her after we released the hug.

"I'm pretty fine, Lexie. It's been a while." She held my hands and I smiled widely. "You're so pretty."

"Ah, no, Eomeoni." I chuckled.

"You're so humble." Alice-eonnie said.

"She is, Eonnie. Take a sit, Lexie." Roxy said and I nodded.

I sat beside to Roxy and Eomeoni served me a meat-sauce spaghetti. "Thank you so much, Eomeoni." I smiled and took a fork.