2

"How's your first day?" Bryant asked me while he's driving. We're heading in the hospital because Eomma called us.

"Doing good." I nodded. "What about you?"

"Same." He said. "Where did you go after class?" He asked.

"Just roaming around." I lied. I don't want him to know that I was with Javion. I just don't want to.

When we arrived at the hospital, we went to Eomma's office. We entered the office and there's an afternoon snack in the dinning table.

"I ordered a fast food." Eomma said and she stood up in her chair. "How are you? How's the first day?" She smiled and we kissed her cheeks.

"Doing fine, Eomma." Bryant said and we sat in the table.

"Let's eat." Eomma opened the wrapped burger and the box of pizza.

"This is too much, Eomma." I said to her and grabbed a one slice of pizza.

"Bring the left over in the house so you can eat it at night." She said and I nodded.

"Eomma, thank you so much." I said and smiled at her.

"For?" She asked me.

"For accepting me as your real daughter." I said to her and she nodded.

"You're a blessing to us, Lexie." Eomma smiled at me and I smiled softly.

"Stop with the drama, please." Bryant complained and we both laughed.

"You're a killjoy, Bry." Eomma laughed.

After here, Bryant and I went home. I went to my room and answered my assignments. First day, first assignments in each subjects. I went in front of Bryant's door and knocked it.

He opened it. "Why, Noona?" He asked.

"Can I borrow your laptop?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Sure." He opened the door wide and I went inside. I went to his study table and took the laptop.

I smiled when I saw their family picture. He was a child here. I smiled softly when I saw our pictures with Eomma.

"Did Mina say her yes to you?" I asked him.

"Not yet." He said.

"That's right. A long wait is equal to a good relationship." I thumbs up to him.

"What about you? Do you have a boyfriend? Of course, still don't have, you're not beautiful." He said and I glared at him.