14

"Kidding!" He laughed so hard and I frowned. I took the box of tissues and threw to him.

"That's not a good joke!" I stood up and left there.

"Hey, Lexie!" He laughed.

I rolled my eyes and I went to my room. I locked the door and sat on my bed. I placed my hand where the heart located. Wow, it's beating so fast.

"No way. No." I shook my head and slapped my face. "No, Lexie." I flinched when my phone rang in study table. I stood up and answered the call.

"Noona." Bryant said.

I sighed. "Why?" I asked him.

"How are you there?" He asked.

"I'm fine here. What about you?" I asked.

"I'm enjoying here, Noona." He said and I can felt that he's happy.

I smiled. "That's good. Just enjoy your vacation with Mina's family." I said.

"Are you really sure that you're okay with Javion? Did you two are fighting?" He asked.

"No. He taught me how to cook. Bry! I did great!" I smiled widely.

"Wow, Noona. I want to taste what did you cook. Cook for me if I already went home, okay?" He asked and I smiled.

"Okay! Take care there, okay?"

"Yes, Noona. You too. Bye for now, Noona." He said and ended the call.

In the next day, we went to the grocery store to buy a food because the fridge is empty. I bought some ingredients for baking because I missed to bake.

He's pushing the cart while I'm taking what I should buy on the list. "A lot of them are staring at us." He said and I looked at him.

"Huh?" I stopped and he stopped too. He pouted his mouth like he's pointing the people here in the grocery store. I looked around and they're looking at us.

"Is that Javion Kaizer Jeon, right?"

"That's the son of Fashionastic model agency."

"Is that his girlfriend?"

"Wow, I think that girl is a model."

"I thought your company is about business matters." I said to him and continued to walked.

"No." He said while pushing the cart. "It's a big model agency." He said.

"Wow." I nodded. "Your sister is a model?" I asked and picked something and put in the cart.