Epilogue

"Mom! I got a highest score!" Lily was running and she faced the tests papers in front of me. 10 years had passed and she's now in middle school.

"Good job!" I hugged her.

"You're going to add your age tomorrow." Javion said while walking down in the stairs.

"Daddy! Look!" She smiled widely and Javion took her tests papers. Javion looked at it and he smiled.

"I'm so proud of you, my Lily." Javion messed her hair.

"Do I have a ramp tomorrow?" Lily asked and I nodded.

"You have a photoshoot for a magazine." I said to her. She's a young model of mine and she's quiet famous now.

"Wow." Lily nodded and smiled.

"Argh, my neck hurts." Jewel came in the house.

"Moma!" Lily hugged her.

"Hi, Lily." She smiled. "You got a highest score again? Wow, please help Kael." Kael is a naughty boy and he's 9 years old. Kael's name is from KAi and jewEL.

"I'm always teaching him." Lily said.

In the next day, we went to a studio for Lily's photoshoot. Javion and I were here to see after her. I suggested a pose for her and she followed me. She got a perfect angle and poses and after that, we went to the mall for her ramp.

"I'm so proud of her. She's like you." Javion said at my side and I smied.

"Where's Luiz?!" My eyes widened when I realized that our son is not here anymore. The event started and Lily is the last who will ramp. Javion and I screamed for her and cheered for her but I still looking around to find him.

"Don't worry, he won't go far away from here. I think he's with his uncles."

He's Luiz Jeon, a 8 years old primary student.

"That's Javion and Lexie, right?"

"Wow, they're so proud of their daughter!"

"Lily is pretty gorgeous. Her height is good for a perfect model."

"What a supportive parents."

"Lily! Uncles is here!" I looked back and I saw the 97 liners cheering for my daughter. They even have a banner and light sticks.

"Uncle Edward is just here for you, Lily!" Edward screamed and waved the light stick.