18

"Why did you sent me here, Oppa?" I asked him when he sent me home.

"I just want to see you." He smiled and I smiled too.

"By the way, Oppa. Thank you for this." I smiled and he nodded.

"You're welcome. Let's eat on my restaurant sometimes." He smiled and I nodded.

"Sure, Oppa." I smiled and he waved.

"I'll go ahead now." He smiled and I waved.

"Take care, Oppa. Drive slowly." I waved.

He smiled and he entered his car. I smiled and waited him to go. When he already disappeared on my sight. I smiled and went inside of the house. When I closed the door, I sighed.

I'm not happy nor satisfied.

I looked at the bouquet he gave me. "It's beautiful." I said and walked.

"Good afternoon, Lexie!" Ahjumma greeted me and I bowed my head.

"Good afternoon, Ahjumma." I went to the kitchen and drank a water.

"Do you have a suitor now?" Our other Ahjumma asked me.

"No, Ahjumma. It's just a friendly gift." I smiled and they nodded.

"What do you want to eat?" She asked.

"I'm not hungry." I smiled. "I'll go upstairs." I bowed my head and went to my room.

I sighed and put the flower on my sofa. I looked at my full body mirror and I looked at my face. "What's wrong, Lexie? You like him, right? Why are you not happy?" I groaned and threw myself in the bed.

"Noona!" I heard Bryant shouted. "Noona!" I heard his footsteps and he knocked the door.

I sighed and stood up. I opened the door and frowned at him. "Why?!" I shouted.

"Don't tell me that guy is your boyfriend?!" He shouted.

"No! Of course not!" I rolled my eyes and went to my bed.

He went inside and crossed his arms in front of me. "But you like him?" He asked and I shrugged.

"He's nice, generous, handsome, manly, gentleman---"

"No. You can't like him." He said and I frowned at him.

"Why?" I arched my brow to him.

"Y-you just met him not too long, right? And you promised to us that you won't have a boyfriend if you're still studying!" He shouted.