5

"Married?!" I frowned at him when we went out from the bar. He crossed his arms and he faced me with a smirked.

"You don't like it?" He asked and sighed. "A lot of girls wants to hear that from me. Are you not happy about that?" He asked me.

"Happy?" I laughed sarcastically. "Hey. Don't include me to that girls. I'm not belong to them." I rolled my eyes and walked first.

"Wow." He chuckled and walked beside me. "You're odd. I'm famous, handsome, rich, tall--- Many girls wants me to be their boyfriend. I am their ideal guy." He said and I frowned.

"Then you're not my type." I said.

"You're odd." He crossed his arms. "I treated you a dinner and you're giving me that feedbacks? You don't have mercy." He said.

"That's why Bryant is arrogant too. He took it from you." I rolled my eyes to him.

"We're not arrogant. We're just telling the truth here. You want some proof?" I looked at him and he took his phone on his pocket. "Here. Take a look." He opened his messages box and I saw a lot of girls messaging him but he's not opening it. "I'm not a playboy."

"Where's my care?" I asked him and he glared at me. "By the way, who are they? Why are they chasing you?" I asked him.

"Ah." He sighed and put his hands on his pockets. "They're insecure. I'm more handsome than them that's why they hate me." He said and I frowned.

"Huh." I shook my head and walked faster.

"Really!" He shouted and laughed. We arrived at the house and Bryant is here in the lobby.

"Ohhhh." He smiled playfully at us. "Did you went for a date?" He stood up.

"Have you eaten?" I asked him.

"Yap. Javion, what time is your morning classes tomorrow?" Bambam asked him.

"Same as your sister." He stretched his body and sat beside him.

"I'll sleep now. Good night." I said and went upstairs. I went to the bath and showered myself.

I looked at my hand and I remember how he held my hand. He held my hand tightly as we ran together faster. I smiled and my eyes widened.

"OMG, Lexie. You're out of your mind." I shook my head and continued to wash.

In the next day, I woke up at 7AM and baked a chocolate bread rolls. Our maids came early in the morning and they prepared a breakfast for us. I finished baking the bread and I went to my room to prepare myself.

I went out and I went to the dinning area. "Noona, let's eat." Bryant signed to me to sat beside him.