18: i think i wanna marry you

"𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞

"𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞. 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐰𝐨," 

~🌙~

Park Jongseong

For a group of teenage boys that had only ever cared about school and well, each other, we were surprisingly good at modelling. Heeseung of course taking the lead as usual. We always knew his visuals were no joke, but as dongsaengs we never really looked at it from this standpoint. We had a lot to learn from our eldest. 

 Each one of us picked it up quite well after shaking off the nerves and embarrassment. We learnt our individual routines and worked on our facial expressions. Sunoo's was the most drastic of us all. Our usually, smiley sunshine turned into a predator. His eyes were sunken and thin and his mouth hung slightly. He looked so intimidating, but grandmother loved every second of it. 

After half an hour, we had mastered the art of the runway and were all set for the evening planned. I was proud of us all, considering we had a days notice to prepare and were not even in our home country. The only thing that was dragging me on to finish this event was finishing a vacation with my friends. Grandmother would be too selfish to pay us, so I wouldn't even expect a reward. 

I just wanted it to be over. 

However, if the event was over. I wouldn't see her eyes again.

Eun Hyerin. 

My body froze when I first saw her. It was probably the idea of seeing a girl our age again after the most recent fiasco, but also the idea of working closely again. I was so nervous and didn't know what to expect anymore. Part of me was tired of dreaming about a girl in that way. I was secretly hurt by what was said, and moved on for the sake of the others. Not to mention a whole fight broke out because of it all.

I didn't need or want the drama, but she was too beautiful to ignore. Just one day, Jay. Endure it for one day and then you can go back to venturing out with the boys. 

"Okay, finally the wedding concept. Hyerin, Jongseong? you are up," grandmother called with her hands clapped together. 

Me?

A wedding concept? 

Since when?!

"Wedding concept? Halmeoni, I don't remember you telling us-,"

"No matter, just do as you're told my dearest grandchild. Please? Do it for your dying grandmother, come on now," she faked a cough and clutched at her heart as if she was really ill. I only looked at her with distasteful eyes, not buying her charade anymore. 

"Eomma told me that was a lie," I said dryly and she frowned at being found out.

"Whatever.Just be a good model and do as you're told, okay? I will reward you well!" she pushed me up the runway stairs and onto the catwalk. I mumbled a few unruly words under my breath as I made my way up. Grandmother returned to her seat at the front of the runway and began to explain the routine.