3

song: parents - yungblud

Jimin pulls his shirt back on, handing Jungkook's his sweatshirt. They ended up staying for over an hour, and they were lucky it was Monday, in an empty parking lot at 3 PM, but Jungkook didn't dare to do more than give Jimin a handjob in the backseat, after their lengthy make-out session.

"Should I drive you home?". Jungkook asks. "Or should I drop you off a block before? I know how much your mom hates me.".

"Just drop me off at home. I don't really care what she thinks.".

Jungkook laughs and turns the engine back on, smirking as he sees all the hickeys on Jimin's neck.

"You sure you don't want to cover up?".

"Nah. Again, I don't really care what my mom thinks.".

It's a shorter drive to Jimin's house, and Jungkook walks Jimin to the door, greeting his mother happily.

He knows how much she and Jimin argue, so was perfectly content with Jimin's plan.

"Hey, Mrs. Park. How's it going?".

Jimin stifles a laugh and she frowns as she sees Jungkook arm around Jimin's waist, the marks on Jimin's neck.

"Where were you?".

"We didn't have the last lesson because our teacher had to go to some meeting, so Jungkook and I drove around a bit. Sorry.".

She frowns again, but doesn't say anything, even as Jimin turns to Jungkook, kisses him passionately, even going as far as biting his lip.

Only as Jungkook grabs his ass does she clear her throat, to which they both smile innocently.

"See you tomorrow.". Jungkook says with a smirk, and slaps Jimin's ass before turning around.

Jimin beams at her, then struts into the house, throwing his backpack onto the floor.

"So, how was work, mom?".

"Since when are you and Jungkook dating?!".

Jimin laughs.

"We're not dating.".

She looks like she's about to get a heart attack at that.

"Then what was that?!"

"He just kissed me.".

Yep, she's two seconds away from a heart attack.

"You just kissed?!". She asks, her voice shrill. "That was not just kissing, he-".

"I'm kidding. We're not dating, though. It's just...". He shrugs. "A new development.".

"Couldn't you just date a nice girl, just for once?".

Jimin smiles drily.

"No can do. But Jungkook's nice. He drove me home and everything.".

"I don't want you seeing him anymore.". She snaps.

Jimin's smile still doesn't leave his face.

"Actually, didn't we make a deal? If my grades are all A's and one B on my report card, you don't get to control my dating life, clothes or phone usage.".

"Well, at least I know you're going to be a good lawyer.". She says, still glaring.

"I know. Because I'm a horrible, manipulative son. Now that you're done, I'm going shopping with Taehyung on Saturday. I wanted to get this crop top at Urban Outfitters.".

"Could you at least not dress like... that?".

"Like what? A slut? A faggot?".

Jimin grins.

"Maybe I should get a skirt while I'm at it. I'd look cute in a white miniskirt with my oversized pink sweatshirt, don't you think?".

"Your father's going to be home anytime soon. Wait until he hears about this.". She hisses.

Jimin ignores the cold feeling washing over him, and smiles instead.

"I think he's home already. It's 3:30, isn't it?".

Right on cue, the door opens.

"Hey, dad!". Jimin trills. "I'd look cute in a white miniskirt with my oversized pink sweatshirt, right?".

"You'd look great!". His brother yells from the stairs.

"What's this about?". His dad asks, barely noticing Jimin's knowing smirk and his mothers glare.

"He's dating that boy, Jungkook.". His mother blurts out.

"We're not dating.". Jimin says with a casual roll of his eyes.

Jihyun laughs, sitting down next to Jimin.

"I saw you from my window. You guys literally made out in front of mom.".

"So?".

"He grabbed your ass.".

"It was hot, right?".

"Totally.".

Jimin's father frowns.

"What's Jihyun talking about?".

"I told you, Jimin came home late with Jungkook.". Jimin's mother says, clearly exasperated.

Jihyun shoots her a look.

"Mom. Don't.".

"No. I never said you were allowed to-".

"You're not allowed to control my dating life, remember? I can date whomever I want.".

"So, you're dating Jungkook?". His father asks.

"Got a problem with it?". Jimin shoots back, standing up. "Let me guess, you're not okay with me dating a boy? Is that it? Because I'll bet anything that if Jungkook were a girl, I'd be allowed to date him.".

Jihyun nods.

"Yeah. You've only had problems with the people Jimin dates because they were guys. And Jungkook's really nice. He's better than all the girls you've tried to set me up with, combined.".

"You're only eighteen!". His mother yells. "How do you know you like boys, especially Jungkook? It could be a phase, just like Jihyun!".

Jihyun glares back, standing in front of Jimin protectively.

"What do I need to do so that you guys will believe that I'm legitimately bisexual!? Get a proper diagnosis or something?!".

Jimin puts his arm on his shoulder.

"Leave it. They'll come to their senses eventually. Also, I'm eighteen and I've liked guys since I was six, so I'm pretty sure it's not a phase. And it's not like Jungkook and I are dating, okay?".

Jimin rolls his eyes demonstratively, then picks his bag and runs up the stairs. That didn't go the way he thought it would. He expected them to just get upset so that he'd be able to feel smug and change his lockscreen to the pictures they took in the car.

Whatever. It's not like it matters. There's plenty of time.

He sighs, throws himself on his bed and takes out some books. He might as well do something productive.