4

A/N
Sexymalgas  this one's for you 😚 ty so muchhh

song: arms Tonite - mother mother

The next morning, Jimin makes another mental note to stop ignoring the alarm clock every morning and, as always, is in a rush as he does his makeup, pulls on a lilac sweatshirt and loose jeans and runs down to the kitchen.

"Good morning to you too.". Jihyun remarks, taking another slow bite
of his waffles.

Jimin nearly gets a heart attack as someone honks their car outside, and he gets a call from Jungkook.

"Hey, Kook. What's up?". He asks as he steals one of Jihyun's waffles.

"I'm waiting outside. Hurry up.".

"Oh, thanks. Didn't know you were coming.".

"Who's coming?". Jimin's mother asks sharply from the other side of the counter.

"Jungkook. He's picking me up.".

Before she can protest, he grabs his backpack and runs out of the door, his mother following, clearly annoyed.

Jungkook leans against his car casually, and grabs Jimin's waist once he comes, kissing him slowly. It's a good kiss, confident, heated, slow and Jimin lets out an exaggerated moan as Jungkook's tongue brushes against his.

"Bye, mom!". He trills, climbing onto the passenger's seat.

She crosses her arms and glares at Jungkook, then turns around and slams the door closed.

"Is she always like that?". Jungkook asks with a laugh.

"She just hates you.".

"How'd it go yesterday?".

"Not that good. They said some bullshit about phases and being young and I just left.".

Jungkook rolls his eyes and takes a sharp turn, glancing over to Jimin.

"Sorry.".

"Don't worry about it. They're always like that.".

"You sure it's a good idea to mess with them?".

"What's the worst that can happen? I'm just trying to show them that I don't need the sheltered life they always wanted from me. And that I'm not gonna date a nice girl anytime soon.".

"Should I come over sometime? Have a nice dinner with them?".

Jimin grins.

"Definitely. When do you wanna come?".

"How about Friday?".

"Are you staying the night, too?".

"Only if you want me to.".

Jungkook stops at a red light, and Jimin pulls him in for another kiss.

"See, this is why we're best friends.". He says, as Jungkook pulls away. "Of course I want you to.".

"Only friends?".

"Mhm, want me to change it to boyfriends?".

"Exactly.".

Jimin laughs.

"That's the best way someone has ever asked me out.".

Jungkook smiles and pulls up in the parking lot, turning the engine off.

"We still have another twenty minutes before school starts.". He says, and pats his lap. Get over here.".

Jimin smirks and climbs over the barrier, settling himself on Jungkook's lap. He bites down on Jungkook's lower lip, then pulls away, lips brushing as Jungkook comes closer.