16

Jimin frowns as he hears the lock click, and looks up in surprise.

"I can assure you that I won't try to escape.". He says with a sigh, but Mr, Randolph ignores him.

This is why everyone hates you, you crusty ass white bitch.

Letting out another exaggerated sigh, Jimin continues writing, already at his 30'th "I will not use electronics in class".

He can feel Mr. Randolph's eyes on him, and Jimin resists the urge to tell him that he's not about to whip out a second phone to sext Jungkook on.

He also notices that as well as the locked door, all the blinds and windows are closed, as if Mr. Randolph expects him to jump out the window to escape detention or something.

He's already on his 50th "I will not use electronics in class." when he's bored, wishing there were another person in detention so that they could at least pass notes. It's incredibly awkward sitting there on his own, in a somewhat dark room with his least favorite teacher staring holes into him. He doesn't know why, but the way Mr. Randolph is staring at him is creeping him out.

You watch too many movies, Jimin, He's just a paranoid freak.

"Can I open a window?". Jimin asks. "It's a little stuffy in here.".

He doesn't even wait for a response, just smooths out his skirt, hops up and heads towards the windows.

"No.". Mr. Randolph answers as Jimin is about to pull the blinds up. "We wouldn't want to have you leaving the room, now would we?".

Ew, what a creep.

Jimin just shrugs and sits back down, pulling his skirt back down, still feeling Mr. Randolph's eyes on him. Jimin ignores him, just curses Urban Outfitters for making a skirt that always rides up his thighs when he sits down and goes back to writing.

Another awkward twenty minutes later, Jimin is done, rows and rows of perfect I will not use electronics in class's, and he stands back up, throws his bag over his shoulder and drops his paper on Mr. Randolph's desk.

"Can I have my phone back, now?".

"Do you think you deserve it, Jimin?"

Jimin frowns.

"Uh, yeah. I need it.".

"Don't you think you should earn it?".

Jimin feels a shiver creeping down his spine, and he shakes it off, going for a confident gaze instead.

"Whatever. I'll wait the week.".

With another roll of his eyes, Jimin mutters a "Bye", and tries to open the door, only to realize it's locked.

"Uh, Mr. Randolph?".

"Yes, Jimin?".

"I think you locked us in.".

Jimin expects him to apologize, make some excuse, but he laughs, no, chuckles, standing up from his desk.

"Um... can you unlock the door?". Jimin tries.

"Now, why would you think I would do that?".

"Because I want to leave?".

"Or because you think you should leave?".

Jimin frowns.

"What does-".

"I think you know exactly what I want, Jimin.".