9

song reccomendation: montero (call me by your name) - lil nas x

"Oh my God, are they still at it?". Jihyun asks Taehyung as he returns from his trip to the kitchen, handing Namjoon, Taehyung, Seokjin, Hoseok and Yoongi each a shot glass, a bottle of vodka and a bottle of some unidentified liquor in each hand.

After an hour of dancing and drinking, the eight of them returned to Yoongi's room for some undisturbed drinking and party games, but it's a little hard to play when Jimin and Jungkook are making out on Yoongi's bed.

Jihyun throws one of the empty beer cans on the floor at Jimin's head, and it falls onto the bed with a soft clunk, causing Jimin to pull away and glare.

"Which one of you motherfuckers-"

"Get here, Min, we're playing truth or dare.". Yoongi tells him, rolling his eyes.

"Ugh, fine. No sexual dares, though.".

"Bet.".

___

"Truth or Dare, Tae?". Hoseok asks, leaning over to look him in the eyes.

"Dare, I guess.".

Yoongi and Hoseok both share a smirk, until Hoseok beams at Taehyung.

"Good choice, Tae!".

Taehyung blinks.

"Should I be scared?".

"Not at all!". Hoseok responds cheerily. "Here's your dare: kiss your favourite person in the room."

"You have got to be kidding me.". Taehyung groans. "Never mind, truth.".

"Lame. Who would the person be, then?".

Taehyung groans again.

"I hate you all and Jihyun's my bestie, so, duh.".

Seokjin wolf-whistles and both Taehyung and Jihyun roll their eyes.

"Don't listen to them, bestie.". Jihyun says.

"Yeah, bestie, they're just jealous.".

Jimin frowns, turning around briefly.

"I regret introducing you guys.".

"Shut up, Tae's my bestie.". Jihyun retorts, throwing the beer can at his head again. "And you guys, get down here and play with us, you can make out anywhere else.".

Jungkook groans, but sits down on the floor next to Yoongi.

"Fine, fine. Who's turn is it?".

"Namjoon's.". Seokjin answers. "And Tae has to give him the dare or whatever.".

"Yeah, yeah, I pick truth.".

"Why don't you tell Jin a little bit about your sadist score?". Taehyung asks sweetly, and Namjoon glares at him.

"Fine, dare.".

"I dare you to tell Jin-".

"Nope.".

"Sit on someone's lap for the rest of the game.".

"I-".

Taehyung rolls his eyes and flashes Jin a knowing smile, sitting back down, clearly satisfied.

"You're welcome, hoes" He mouths towards the others.

Namjoon stands up, and before he can complain or make his choice, Jin grabs his wrist, pulling him onto his lap.

𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 • 𝐣𝐢𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara