13

song reccomendation: 18 - Anarbor (we're back with the theme besties 🙄🙄)

____

“It’s been ages since we hung out.”. Seokjin complains as Jimin and Jungkook arrive at the mall where he, Namjoon, Taehyung, Jihyun, Yoongi and Hoseok have been waiting for the two. “And then you guys come late!”. He continues with a dramatic gasp. “Lord, what did I ever do to deserve such ungrateful friends? All so that these whores could make out or fuck in the bathroom.”.

Jungkook rolls his eyes, punching his shoulder.

"Whatever. Let’s just go.”.

“Rude.”. Jin huffs, pretending to flip his nonexistent long hair. “Anyways, you must be wondering why I’ve gathered you all here today.”.

“Not really!”. Hoseok chirps. “You said we’re going t-”.

“Shush. We’re going prom shopping, isn’t that right, Namjoon?”.

Namjoon, who’s clearly been more focused staring at Seokjin’s thighs in the shorts he’s wearing than what he’s been saying, nods quickly.

“Uh-huh.”.

“Thank you, love. You know, I was considering, should I just wear the navy suit and red tie every straight white cis boy wears to prom when he takes MacKenzie as his date? And then I decided, fuck no. I’m getting a ballgown, bitches.”.

“That’s fucking amazing.”. Yoongi says. “I’ll give you ten apology bucks if you get dress coded.”.

“I appreciate it.”. Seokjin says breezily. “But I won’t because it’s not like they care, I mean, I’m ditching this hellhole soon, anyways. But I figured, I might as well leave and look hot.”.

Jihyun nods in amazement.

“Wow. But can someone tell me why I was dragged along?”.

“Um, because you’re Jimin’s brother and Taehyung’s bestie, and you have a lot to learn about senior year. Also, I like you.”.

“Ah. Thank you.”.

“Anyways, let’s get going, shall we?”. Seokjin claps his hand, grabbing Namjoon by his arm and starts to march him over to the nearest store while the rest of the group shares a look.

“I mean, definite main character energy?”. Jungkook tries.

____

Seokjin twirls dramatically, Jihyun and Hoseok clapping excitedly as he leaves the changing room with yet another outfit. The other’s all already bought their clothes, mostly in suits in blacks and greys, but now, they’re all waiting for Seokjin to finish.

“You look great!”. Namjoon says with a grin, and Yoongi and Jimin share a look.

“I’m pretty sure he’s just staring at his legs.”. Jimin whispers, and Yoongi snickers and nods. They’re probably right, since Seokjin’s entire leg is exposed by the slit in the deep red fabric.

“On a scale of 1 to 10, how much would I piss off a conservative?”. Jin asks, making a face at his reflection in the mirror.

“Definite 10.”. Jungkook says. “It’s slutty and you look like a twink.”.

“I’d say enough to give my parents a stroke.”. Jimin answers. “Wear a choker and heels, and you’ve killed off half the older population in the county.”.

“Bet.”. Jin takes another look at himself in the mirror, then waves Namjoon over. “Namjoon, help me get this off, okay?”.

Namjoon looks more than eager as they disappear into the changing room together, and everyone shares a look with a sigh.