5

song: bubblegum bitch - marina

Jimin waits on one of the bleacher’s with Taehyung for Jungkook to finish detention, he got caught on his phone in class while texting Jimin.

“So, how's your boyfriend?”.

Taehyung asks, taking a sip of his Monster.

“Tae, you saw him today.”.

“I know. How’s the relationship?”.

“It’s not really a relationship. I know we’re gonna break up at the end of the year anyway.”.

“That’s what they all say. In, like, every movie the two cute main characters fake-date, and end up falling in loooove~”.

“Well, this isn’t some fanfiction where we’re fake dating. It’s just a casual relationship.”.

“Still. I’m betting everything I own that by prom, you two are gonna be in looooove~”.

“Tae, you have no idea how much I want to punch you might know.”.

Taehyung laughs, throwing his head back and slings an arm around Jimin’s shoulder.

“So, where’s your hubby?”.

“I’m gonna hit you.”.

“Why are you hitting him?”. Jungkook asks, moving to sit down next to Jimin. “Hey, babe.”.

Jimin kisses his cheek, leaning his head on Jungkook’s shoulder.

“Hey.”.

“Did I make you wait too long?”.
“No, it’s fine.”.

Jungkook turns so that Jimin’s leaning into his chest, in between his legs and kisses his forehead.

“I’ll take you on a date after this, I feel bad.”.

“I exist too.”. Taehyung reminds them.

“Right. Wanna come with us, Tae?”.

Taehyung shrugs, taking another sip of his drink.

“No wonder you’re so hyper all the time.”. Jungkook remarks, with a look at his energy drink and Jimin lets out a small laugh.

"You guys suck.”. Taehyung complains.

“Facts.”.

Jimin laughs again, taking out his phone.

“So, Tae, you coming or not?”.

"I wouldn’t want to ruin your date, and I’m not really in the mood to third-wheel today.”.

Jimin frowns.

“We’ll just stay here, then.”.
Taehyung shrugs.

“Sure.”.

They all fall into a long silence, Taehyung listening to his music, Jimin on his phone, Jungkook’s head resting on Jimin’s, leaning over occasionally to kiss him.

“Jin’s planning on asking Namjoon out to prom.”. Jimin announces. “Check your texts, Jin made a new group chat.”

“We have, like, a month before prom. Why’s he stressing?”.

“You know how Jin is.”.

Jungkook nods, opening his texts.

____

a/n "you" is not y/n, it's kook 💀

crackheads but without namjoon and it's solely meant for jin asking namjoon out so it's not really crackheads but whatever stfu