22

Thankfully, Jimin's mom wasn't too hung up over the fact that he came home a tipsy mess, fucked out and covered with hickeys and just thanked Jungkook for bringing him home safely and just handed him an Advil and a glass of water.

Since Jihyun was at Taehyung's place, Jimin tried (but failed) to convince Jungkook to fuck him on the kitchen counter, but now they're just sitting on bar stools, idly scrolling through their phones at said countertop.

"Minnie, what do you feel like doing?" Jungkook asks, closing the Instagram tab. "During summer."

Jimin shrugs. "Don't know. We can just like, drive someplace and spend some time together. We don't need to do anything extravagant."

Jungkook nods slowly. "Good idea. Yoon and Hobi are leaving today, so we should probably see them off as well."

"Where are they going? I was drunk when they told us."

Jungkook laughs. "Road trip. Bet you ten bucks that they're gonna get lost within the first 48 hours. They're leaving at 3pm."

"So we have four hours to ourselves." Jimin muses.

"You know what? Fuck this." Jimin declares, lightly throwing his phone on top of the counter.

"Let's make some memories."

_______

"When I said memories, I didn't mean near death experiences." Jimin complains, as he and Jungkook pull up in Yoongi's driveway.

"Don't lie, you loved it." Jungkook retorts, dumping the cigarette rests in a trash can.

Jimin huffs, rolling his eyes and just finishes buttoning his jeans back up.

"First time was better. You've gotten worse."

"Lies." Jungkook replies absently.

Fighting back the urge to stick his tongue out - yes, he's very mature - Jimin closes the car door, following his boyfriend up to the front door, aggressively ringing the door bell.

"Coming!", they hear Hoseok shout from inside.

With some rustling sounds in the back and a painfully loud sound of something crashing, Hoseok appears at the front door, grinning broadly.

"What's up?" he asks, running a hand through his tousled hair.

Jimin shrugs, absently picking through the packed hallway. "Not much, just wanted to say bye before you end up dying on the side of a freeway after your car overheats."

Hoseok blinks, looking slightly terrified. "Keep your boyfriend under control!" he hisses to Jungkook, who just laughs, following Jimin into the living room.

Jimin sits down on the couch, gingerly placing a pillow on his lap.

"Where's everyone else?"

"They're coming." Yoongi calls from somewhere in the kitchen. "Namjoon sent me a text saying Jin's driving all of them in his, quote unquote, sexy-ass car. They should be here in like, two minutes."

Jungkook nods slowly. "Are you guys done with packing and everything?"

"Surprisingly, yes." Yoongi answers. "Hoseok kept insisting on a start-of-summer fuck so it's a wonder we got anything done at all."

"Yoongi!" Hoseok sputters.

Yoongi just shrugs. "Just saying."

Hoseok pouts, clearly a bit embarrassed and attempts to be petty, frowning as Yoongi climbs into his lap, but after a few seconds, he subconsciously gives in, hugging his boyfriend tightly.

"You guys are so cute." Jungkook sighs.

"Yoonseok nation." Jimin agrees.

_______

Five minutes later, everyone else shows up, Namjoon and Jin holding hands and Taehyung and Jihyun standing next to each other, wondering whether they should hold hands as well.

They all go up to Yoongi's room, Yoongi and Hoseok packing up their last things, Jihyun leaning against Taehyung next to them, Namjoon and Jin sharing a beanbag and Jungkook and Jimin on the carpet, leaning against the bed.

Since Hoseok and Yoongi plan on leaving any second now, all of them are helping out as well, folding a few items and generally just trying to tidy up.

"Where are you guys planning on going?" Jihyun asks, looking up at Yoongi and Hoseoks inquiringly as Yoongi folds another shirt, gently pushing Hoseok, who's been latching at his arm, away.

"We're gonna drive through California, maybe stop by at Vegas if our cards haven't declined by then, then go to a few national parks here and there. Just that kind of stuff."

Hoseok hums in agreement, shoving a bag of chargers into a duffle bag, along with a few books and a pack of gum.

Jin wordlessly hands him a spare phone, namely Yoongi's ancient Nokia from when he broke his phone in tenth grade and used this one as a replacement, zipping up one of the last bags. Namjoon kicks it to the door, and Hoseok lets out a content sigh.

"I think that's it." he says.

"Yeah, we should probably get going." Yoongi agrees. "Baby, can you help me up?"

Hoseok sighs, complaining that Yoongi is like some old grandpa who can't even move without help, Hoseok does so, but affectionately wraps his arm around him helping him carry the bags down the stairs.

The others follow them, all of them standing on the sidewalk where Yoongi's car is parked.

"Aight, we'll send you guys some pictures." Yoongi promises, leaning in to hug Namjoon.

Exchanging hugs, last words and their goodbye's, Yoongi and Hoseok climb into the car, Yoongi driving and Hoseok navigating.

Turning the music on, Yoongi starts the engine, rolling the windows down to wave at everyone.

"Bye!" Hoseok screams from the passenger seat, and Yoongi laughs, slowing the car down a bit.

"Don't die!" Taehyung shouts after them.

"Love you too!" Yoongi replies.

"Don't go over the speed limit!" Namjoon tells them.

"Okay, mom!" Hoseok groans.

"Don't fuck in a motel!"

"Okay, piss off." Yoongi complains, stepping down on the gas pedal, speeding away.

_______

a/n
if ur reading this ur gay