This chapters so long, im sorry if anything doesn't make sense 😭🙏

______________________________________

Chapter 26

"are you sure that's sugar?" i glance at Jimin who put the container of what might be salt next to me.

"yes, cause it's literally labeled 'sugar'" Jimin says as he goes back to his crouched position infront of the open counter in the kitchen.

"wow, convenient. Song really knows you," i laugh.

After Jimin rummages through the cabinets some more and takes out a couple of dark chocolates, he looks at me with a 'trying to look displeased but can't stop a smile' look, "thats not because of me okay?"

I shrug, "whatever you say," i take the chocolates from him and act like i didn't believe him.

"i'm serious, i help out in my reataurant alot too, ok! you've only seen me at my worst," he puts a hand on his head to be dramatic.

Nodding my head but looking away, "could you pass me that knife?"

"are you even listening to me?!" Jimin huffs but still goes to get the knife i wanted not before acting like he was going to stab me with it.

Although not a traumatic flashback, i couldn't help but think of another knife incident.

"jimin! We need her alive for this!" Songs voice comes from the living room and i smile at her expression, something that i read as, 'really?'.

Jimin gives it to me chuckling, "i'll show you my knife skills some other day," he wiggles his eyebrows and i laugh.

"sure, for now let me make hot chocolate please," he probably didn't know i've been wanting to make it for him for some time.

Jimin flashes me an award winning smile, "can't wait to try it, Tae said it was good, how could you give it to him first, you should've asked me if i wanted it too," Jimin shakes his head dissapprovingly, "next time it's me first, thanks."

When i realize he was talking to himself, i stare at him for a couple of seconds before we both start laughing, "it's like i'm not even here," i sigh dramatically.

Jimin laughs way too loud, probably embarrassed and give's me a weak punch on the arm, "dont be dramatic," and i gasp.

"wow Jimin!? i could really feel your muscles on that one," i grin at Jimin, "could you actually show me you're knife skills now, i bet they're as good as the punch you just threw at me," i gape at him like a toddler who was just given candy just to tease him more.

"knife skills?" a new voice enters the open kitchen and i watch as Mark narrows his eyes and eyes Jimin up and down, "i can cut three apples in five minutes."