Whahat, thanks for 200 reads!?

I lean back on the lockers and cross my arms, copying Mark who was right beside me

Both of us eye the main door of the school building and watch as Heather walks in peacefully, smiling to herself a bit, completely oblivious to our deadly stares.

She's humming a tune, grabbing both sides of her bagpack straps, holding onto it tighter as her gaze locks with both of ours, she instantly smiles wider and starts speed walking towards us.

"Good morning! how was the weekend?" she sounds cheery, a bit too cheery.

I narrow my eyes at her, and Mark probably does so as well because she looks at both of us with a confused expression.

"whats wrong?" she giggles nervously.

"oh, nothing... Its just that maybe we hate you now?" Mark shrugs.

Heather gets more confused, "what do you mean?"

"you know..." i trail off, "you promised us something, i wonder what it is, been waiting for it all weekend," i say nonchalantly, observing my nails.

That seemed to remind her, "oh yea, we can go to get drinks after school, ill pay!"

Both mark and i scoff, "thats it? Thats your thankyou for helping you?!" i throw my arms in the air, and Mark scoffs as well, shaking his head in dissapointment.

"well what do you want me to do?!" Heather seemed beyond confused but Mark and i didn't give her a satisfactory explanation, seemingly wanting to annoy her more until she herself bursts.

"i dont know but you can do way better than that," Mark circles a finger around and then points at Heather.

"okay? How about i pay for your lunch food as well," both Mark and I look at her weirdly.

I tried not to smile, i really did, but it was proving to be harder by the second.

"fine! What about i pay your lunch for two days and also pay for our drinks after school!?" she exclaims as if it was the best she could do.

"thats not enough sweetie," i smile.

Heather huffs and sighs, "it was really that bad huh?"

Both Mark and I nod, waiting for what she would propose next.

"okay, okay! You guys can come over to my house today, we can order food and stuff," she huffs, but she was smiling. She would rarely invite us over and when she did, we would have the time of our lives.

"can i stay over too!" i ask excitedly, my parents weren't home and neither was her mom, we had the place to ourselves.

"sure," she smiles and then i remember something.