(jimin dont be having pink hair in dis doe😔)

Thanks you foe 700 reads, i love that number!❤️

Chapter 17

The weekend came faster than i thought, the dread and the apprehension i felt yesterday night slowly slipping away when Heather offered to stay the night so i wouldn't be alone.

Mark offered as well, saying he'd come later in the night and even when i'd told him it was okay, he insisted. Although it ended up with him not being able to come after they had guests, i appreciated his concern.

And even though i wasn't as scared as i was when Jimin told me, i didn't forget it was something serious.

Heather tried telling me that if i could beat them once, i could do it again. But i was pretty sure they'd be more than prepared this time round.

Just the thought of being in danger, i couldn't comprehend. I had to sit down and make sure i was in terms of what could happen. It was just the day after Jimins phonecall, i didn't want to call Jimin nor did i want to call Mr.Kim about this.

They knew it and i knew it, if i were to call them and tell them about it, they'd get mad about the fact that i was worrying about it too much.

Because they weren't there when those guys were chasing me and i was hiding,
They weren't there when he looked at me like a montser. That too, just because of his stupid ego.

I had no idea what Mr.Kim had in mind, maybe i was actually overthinking this, not everythings about me right?

Just because they threatened me doesn't really mean im all that special that they have to go out of their way to hurt me... right?

I sigh as i look over at Heather who was struggling with the pancakes she was now making.

"you do know that's undercooked right?" i look at the wiggly pancake she had just put on the plate.

Heather looks at me and gives me a hesitant smile, "better undercooked than burnt am i right?"

"i-" i give her the 'are you serious' look and she just sighs defeatedly, taking the pancake and putting back on the pan.

I gulp down the rest of the water i was drinking and join her.

"literally just cook it for a few more minutes," i look at the pancake and then at her.

"i know, im just really hungry. I think my stomachs going to shrink!" she whines and looks at the pancake with longing in her eyes.

"okay, you do that and im going to go-" i pause when i hear the doorbell, "...change."

Both Heather and i make eye contact and head over to the door slowly, making sure to leave the pancake on low heat.

"i think its Mark," i say.