"celestina?" jimin suddenly breaks the silent atmosphere of the room after i had walked out the bathroom.

The fact that he said my full name just proved to me how shocked he really was.

I smile sheepishly, "yea?"

Mr.Kim turns around in the sofa slowly, looking equally shocked but he didnt say anything. both of them didnt say anything.

I rub my hands together, glancing between the two of them when Jimin finally speaks up, "what the hell are you doing here?" which earned him a glare from Mr.Kim. He didnt ywll or anything he just looked really confused.

Jimin didn't seem to notice the glare and even when i did, i chose to ignore it.

"babysitting?" i say quietly.

Mr. Kim turns looks back at me as well, his features a bit taken aback and confused.

"when Song said there was a babysitter here, i did not expect you," Jimin chuckles, slowly seeming to get out of his shocked state and smiling. Looked like he didn't mind he had to see me again after just one day.

"what do you mean?"

"i thought it would be like an old lady or something, but im glad its you. We have good company now," jimin turns around and starts rummaging through some cabinets.

I stay stood in my spot, confused while Mr.Kim was just looking at me, trying to figure me out, it got me looking awkward in my position as i squirmed and couldn't stay in one position and had to shift my weight from one leg to the other.

"wait, you guys are staying?" i ask, a bit scared to hear the answer.

"now? With you here? Definitely." Jimin answers as he takes out a glass and starts filling the kettle with water.
He used everything like it was his own home, they must be pretty close with Mrs.Song. I get reminded of Mark saying something similar although i couldn't think properly yet. "besides, Song told us we could stay as long as we want," he grins at me and i give him a nervous smile back.

"How long will you be here?" Mr.Kim suddenly questions up from the couch, his deep voice a bit serious and i look at him, fiddling with my thumbs.

"Until Mrs.Song comes back," i say

Mr.Kim seems to not be satisfied with my answer, "and when is she coming back?" he furrows his eyebrows a little and i step back a bit, to think. Because right now i couldn't. I look away to search for a proper answer in my brain.

"uhh, after a few hours," i look at the clock but wasn't paying attention to it at all. Instead, i tried not to stutter or do anything embarrassing with Mr.Kim just sitting there, studying my facial expressions.

He seemed to not want to make me more uncomfortable because he stopped asking me further questions, instead leaning back against the sofa and sighing.

"i want three sugar cubes with that," Mr.Kim says, searching the TV for seomthing for a proper channel.

Jimin hums, "and you Celia?" he looks over my way, expecting an answer.

I had stayed rooted to my spot since Mr.Kims sudden interrogation but now all i wanted to do was run away, especially from Mr.Kim because i was nervous about what he was thinking about. He was changing the channels but it looked like he wasn't even paying attention to them, thinking about sonething else.

I walk over to Jimin who put his some sugar cubes into his own cuo i suppose, "what'd you make?"

"some tea, did you not want some? I already made it though," he talks to himself and i smile gently, feeling a bit guilty and i started to feel like there was this heavy load on my chest, that there was something unspoken in the air that everyone was aware of and chose to ignore.