Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Mizuki starts squealing as i chase her around their living room.

I couldn't stop laughing, she looked genuinely petrified when i got closer but at the same time she looked as if she would die laughing.

"oh my god, why're you so fast!?" i breathe out, i was actually tired. Not that i couldnt catch her, i could but she still had too much energy for me to even pretend to be running fast.

"yur old," she stops and sticks out her tongue. She's on the other side of the living room table, the table almost her height.

"yeah?" i look past the drawing books scattered on the table with the cookies that i actually had the chance to bake. Turns out she loved them which made me feel like a proud nanny.

"yep," she smiles mischeiviously and i smirk back at her.

"okay then how bout we just watch tv," i pretend i give up and look away at the tv.

She punches the air in victory, "hah! You couldn't catch me afterall!" she jumps around and when she finally moves to the other side of the table where i had also moved towards, i instantly tackle her down and tickle her on the floor.

Her screaming and laughing intensifies and she starts kicking the air with so much force that it scared me for a second.

"thats what you get for calling me old."

Honestly, i had thought that i would get somewhat annoyed with the child i was going to babysit after a bit but this is exactly the opposite. I dont think i've ever had this much fun in a long time.

"but," she lets out a laugh as i tickle her more, "you are old!"

"whatever," i grin, finally letting her go, "lets watch tv."

_.____🌼____._

I slump into the couch, finally relaxing after a whole 45 minutes of trying to get Mizuki to bed.

It was 9:30PM now and after about 5 minutes of staring at the ceiling, i stand up to collect my bag, looking out for things i might've left here and there.

Then i hurriedly clean up the table and put the cookies i made into a container, i was allowed to do that right?

Sitting back down on the couch, i take out my history notes and decide to revise for tomorrows test.

But as usual i get distracted by my thoughts while staring at the page.

Did Mr.Kim and Jimin live here?

If not, were they visiting someone?

If they did live here, i'd have to be extra careful getting out of the apartment because they could come out theirs any second and i really didn't want to run into them at this time.